540 : Celestial Formation Alliance

Elder Xiao suspected that Ning Yuzhou's formation level was not just a heavenly formation. If it was only a heavenly formation mage, it would not be able to deduce the position of the king-level spirit formation, and could even keep up with his formation thoughts.

But after deducing the formation points, this person said that he would not take any action, even if he was forced, the other party would appear helpless.

Elder Xiao almost suffocated.

If other young Array Mage knows that the King-level Array Mage is willing to uphold it, even if he is tired and half dead, he will grit his teeth and hold on, eagerly following him to watch his formation, so that he can learn a little bit, and it will be infinitely useful in the future.

But this person doesn't know how to master good timing.

In other words, he is not rare.

Seeing his careless behavior, everyone present had this idea, and for a while, I really didn't know how to evaluate him.

When the formation continued next, Elder Xiao brought a group of heaven-level array mages from the Celestial Array Alliance to lay the array busy, and Ning Yuzhou stood aside and watched rather leisurely, without making a sound.

Elder Xiao ignored him, the other formation wizards had gradually become fascinated, and naturally they had no intention of paying attention to others.

Although most of the formation masters of the Celestial Formation Alliance did not act purely, they were not the kind of misbehaving person, and they still held great enthusiasm in the way of dealing with formations.

Until Ning Yuzhou suddenly spoke, interrupting their thoughts.

"This position can be changed."

Elder Xiao gave a look, and glanced at him unclearly, "Where can I change?"

Ning Yuzhou walked over, took away a pillar that was holding in the hands of the formation mage, and embedded it in a place a few inches away from the position chosen by Elder Xiao.

An aura flashed on the pillars, and the soft aura spread like water, blending with the other pillars.

Elder Xiao's expression changed slightly. This king-level defensive formation was set up by him. No one knew the situation of this large formation better than him. He suddenly changed the position, not only did not damage the positions of the pillars of the spiritual formation, but even this will make this spiritual formation more stable and mellow, and the circulation of spiritual power will be smoother. If this continues, a lot of spiritual stones can be saved.

He asked in a deep voice: "Are you really a Heavenly Array Mage?"

Ning Yuzhou nodded and said warmly: "At this time, there is no need for juniors to make jokes about this."

But your behavior is like a joke!

The surrounding array mages looked at him with complicated faces. During this trip to the ancient cave, the Heavenly Array Alliance brought many array mages. Almost all the array mages in the Heavenly Array City came, and there were also several heaven-level arrays Mage. But they can't even understand the king-level spirit formation, let alone follow Elder Xiao's thoughts and deductions, and even change the position of its formation...

Ning Yuzhou was right, because more and more soul beasts attacked the battlefield, and the practitioners on the scene fell to the ground in shifts. Every time they were replaced to rest, most of them were either scarred or exhausted. Spiritual power is exhausted.

With the passage of the spirit beast tide, the situation has become more and more dangerous, and no one can stay outside the world.

If Ning Yuzhou really had a way, he wouldn't stand by.