486 : Thunder Palace disciples

The Thunder Devouring Beast ran away if it couldn't beat it, and immediately disappeared.

Wen Qiao didn't chase after him.

After a fight, both she and the Thunder Devouring Beast have understood that they can only hurt each other, there is no way to kill each other directly, and it will be useless to fight again. It is better to go back to rest and fight back later.

Wen Qiao skillfully refines the thunder and lightning that is flowing in her body, and uses spiritual power to reshape the hair that has been curled by thunder and lightning into softness - as a female cultivator, no matter how rough her life is, she does not pay attention to her image. I'm very concerned, it doesn't matter if you get curled by lightning, just use your spiritual power to urge you to create new soft black hair.

As long as it's not for flame damage like Phoenix Spirit Fire and Alien Fire, a cultivator can use his spiritual power to spur black and shiny hair at any time.

After tying her hair casually, Wen Qiao walked towards the group of disciples of Thunder Palace.

Although the disciple of the Thunder Palace had slowed down, his body was still convulsive and numb, making him unable to exert strength.

They think it's good to be alive and don't care about it.

Wen Qiao looked at them and found that there were thunder arcs on their bodies, and their exploding curly hair, coupled with the scorched black skin that hadn't fallen off, could be as funny as they were.

Wen Qiao: "Puff!"

The disciple of Thunder Palace saw his own appearance in her eyes, and immediately bowed his head in shame.

If they were in front of a sloppy cultivator, they wouldn't feel too much. After all, this is a thunder fire forest, everything can happen, and no one can remain decent and tidy after being bombarded by thunder. But what they were facing was a beautiful female nun, and seeing his embarrassed reflection in the female nun's eyes, the male's shame finally broke out.

Regardless of the amount of spiritual power remaining in the body, these disciples of the Thunder Palace hurriedly refined or expelled the thunder arc that ran through their bodies, and hurriedly restored a smooth hair, running their spiritual power to remove the black skin that had been exposed by the lightning. .

Although the clothes were still in tatters, at least they looked like they could see people.

The disciples of the Thunder Palace stepped forward to thank Wen Qiao for his life-saving grace, "I don't know where the fairy is. After leaving Leihuolin, I will be happy to thank the fairy."

Wen Qiao said, "Have you seen Senior Lei Ze Chi Lei?"

The disciples of Thunder Palace suddenly realized that Wen Qiao belonged to their Thunder Palace, the confidante of Lei Zechi, the master of the Palace of Wind and Thunder. Suddenly he became envious again, and it was indeed the love-loving True Monarch Lei Zechi. The female nuns even dared to break through Lei Huolin for him.

"Of course I saw it." A disciple of the Thunder Palace said, "The hall master of the Palace of Wind and Thunder is still in Lei Huolin. He asked us to find other missing disciples. If there is anything, we will send him a message."

"The missing disciple hasn't been found yet?"

Seeing that she knew even this, the disciples of the Thunder Palace became more and more sure that she must have an unusual relationship with the hall master of the Fenglei Palace, and replied respectfully: "I haven't found it yet, but we can already be sure that the missing disciple may have a relationship Thunder beast related."