412 : Meet Ji Chengsi again

Wen Qiao's vigilance remained unabated, "We have been here for a while, and my husband is resting at the inn."

"Oh, you guys came very quickly." Ji Chengsi looked pity, "I knew I would come earlier..."

Wen Qiao remained silent, just listening to him, trying not to focus on the ghost king behind Ji Chengsi.

Looking at the relationship between them, this ghost king seems to be Ji Chengsi's bodyguard or attendant, and can afford their yin pill. It can be seen that Ji Chengsi's identity is not simple.

Wen Qiao's mind turned around and dealt with calmly.

"Miss Wen, where do you and Brother Ning live? Our Ji family has a house in Xuanyin City, do you want to live there?" Ji Chengsi said enthusiastically, waved his hand, and wanted to help them arrange accommodation.

"No, we have found a place to stay."

Hearing her refusal, Ji Chengsi did not entangle any more, approached her a little, and whispered: "Wen girl, are there any more Yin Gathering Pills? I heard earlier that there have been a lot of best Yin Gathering Pills in Xuanyin City recently... "

He had just arrived in Xuanyin City, and before he had time to let people go to see if Ning Yuzhou and the others had come to Xuanyin City, he heard about it. He also specially asked his subordinates to get one over, and after tasting it, he was sure that the Yin Gathering Pill came from Ning Yuzhou's hand.

Confirming this made him feel distressed and blamed himself for being late.

If he comes early, their Ji family can include all the Yin Gathering Pill, and there is no need to give it to other ghosts.

In order to prevent Ning Yuzhou from selling the Juyin Pill to more ghost repairs, Ji Chengsi had to go to Ning Yuzhou. In addition, he couldn't stay free, so he went straight to the street to stroll. He didn't expect to be so lucky. Suddenly meeting Wen Qiao, which made him very happy.

"Hey, who are you and what are you doing around my sister?"

Wen Qiao hadn't spoken yet, but a tender voice came.

Ji Chengsi looked dumbfounded as the two female cultivators came running from the opposite Danpu, staring at him like a wolf, with an unkind expression.

These two female sisters have excellent looks, the short one, with a childish face, but delicate and beautiful, and the body is even hotter. I don't know how many ghosts secretly stare at her drooling; the tall one is full of unruly taste and the manners are very masculine and unique.

Wen Qiao took Wen Tutu's hand, hinting that he should not be impulsive, "This is the son of Ji Chengsi."

It turned out to be the stupid one with more money!

Wen Tutu and the teacher had no life, they all knew this ghost from Wen Qiao, after all, part of the Yin Stone they had spent earlier belonged to him.

Shi Wuming smiled and said: "It turns out to be Young Master Ji. We have heard of you. It was our misunderstanding just now. I hope Young Master Ji will not be offended."

Ji Chengsi smiled, "No, the two girls are also concerned and confused." But in his heart, the female nun's voice was a little rough, like a man.

Then Ji Chengsi invited them to the restaurant in front to have a drink and talk, and by the way Ning Yuzhou also came to gather together.

Wen Qiao said readily: "Okay, I'll send him a message."

They came to the box of a nearby restaurant, and followed Ji Chengsi's ghost king to sit in the corner automatically, like ghost shadows.