519 : Diao Lingxi

There was an uproar from the people around.

Unexpectedly, the Diaoba girl in the City Lord’s Mansion would actually look at these two people. It was too arrogant—no, it was too calculating. If she really got the two of them to the City Lord’s Mansion, what heaven-level pill she would like in the future, she is not the City Lord house has the final say?

The cultivators next to him who had wanted to hear about the rabbit and the teacher's lifeless pill frowned, secretly hoping that the two of them would firmly reject Ms. Diao and don't let her succeed.

As they thought, the two did refuse.

"What are you?" Wen Tutu looked coldly, "Will I see you?"

Diao Lingxi frowned and said unhappily: "Do you know who this girl is? My father is the lord of Baoding City, and my sister is..."

"Hey, wait!" The teacher interrupted her lifelessly, "Miss Diao, right? I have a question."

For the sake of this concubine who is about to become his twentieth house concubine, Diao Lingxi temporarily tolerated his temper and asked charitably: "If you have anything to say, this girl is not in a good mood. Don't say anything that makes me feel bad."

Shi Wuming looked innocent, "I just want to ask you, I am the 20th house concubine, he is the 22nd house, where is the 21st house?"

Right, where's the 21st room?

Diao Lingxi is also a Yuanzong realm cultivator anyway, shouldn't she not know how to count? The people around looked at Diao Lingxi.

Diao Ling sighed in her face, "The twenty-first room is Pei Qiyu! After finding him, this girl will personally destroy his cultivation base and admit him into the mansion."

It turned out to be so.

The cultivators in Baoding City have heard of this, and now she has to confess in her own mouth that she can’t help but sympathize with Pei Qiyu, who is still missing. They feels that he acted decisively and fortunately escaped extremely quickly.

Of course, the most sympathetic thing now is that the teacher has no life. This person is about to replace Pei Qiyu as Diao Lingxi's twentieth concubine.

The sympathetic teacher was unexpectedly calm. He said: "Ms. Diao came today, just for this matter?"

Diao Lingxi was stunned, probably because the teacher's lifeless reaction was too unexpected, and she was somewhat unprepared, who was already ready to grab people, and subconsciously said: "Of course not, it is for the spirit pill..."

"Do you want to buy a heavenly pill?"

"Yes……"

"What heaven-level pill do you want? How much do you want?"

"I heard that you have Tai Xuan Qi Pill..."

"Not only the Taixuan Qi Pill, but also the Five Elements Barrier Breaking Pill."

Diao Lingxi's pupils shrank slightly, and he said without hesitation: "We have bought as many as there are!"

Master Wuming happily said, "If Ms. Diao is not busy, let's find a place to talk, besides the Five Elements Breaking Barrier Pill, are there other spirit pills?" He blinked at Diao Lingxi, with a mysterious appearance.

Diao Lingxi then followed him away.

The people around looked bewildered. It was not that the person in Diao Lingxi's picture would follow her, but that Diao Lingxi followed them directly? what's going on?

Jing Jue, who was mixed in the crowd and witnessed the passing, was very worried.

Although he has not been in contact with Diao Lingxi, he knows that this woman is not a good companion. The Diao family is backed by Baoding City. There are two emperor-level demon cultivators and one demon lord, which is not easy for ordinary people to offend. Unless she chooses to run away for the first time like that Pei Qiyu, no one can escape her palm.