490 : Senior Xu

All this happened in a flash.

Until the surroundings were calm and only the sound of thunder rumbling in the distance sounded, everyone reacted and they were finally saved.

With a loose heart, a group of humans fell on the scorched ground exhaustedly, gasping for breath, the spiritual power of the Ling Aperture was exhausted, and there was a burst of pain, reminding them that they were almost swallowed by the dark shadow just now.

Although Wen Qiao was also tired, she had honey fat and wood source spirit beads to continuously replenish her spiritual power, and she was not too embarrassed.

She stood reluctantly, and bowed respectfully to Fairy Piaoxu in mid-air, and said gratefully, "Thank you for your help, Senior!"

Although Lei Zechi hadn't seen this female cultivator who appeared suddenly, she was not stupid. Only the Yuansheng realm cultivator who could tear the space apart, who was also a female cultivator, instantly guessed her identity.

He stood barely, saluted respectfully, and said gratefully, "Thank you, senior, for your life-saving grace."

The rest of the Thunder Palace disciples also struggled to salute, not daring to be rude in front of the ancestors of the Primordial Saint Realm.

Fairy Piaoxu did not rush to leave, and fell from mid-air.

Her gaze passed over the group of people, and her gaze was obviously paused on Wen Qiao's body. Wen Qiao glanced quickly, which happened to match her eyes, and she felt a sudden shock in her heart.

At this time, Lei Zechi stepped forward respectfully and asked: "Senior, Lei Zechi in the Thunder Palace, I wonder why the senior is here?"

Fairy Piaoxu's voice was light, "This deity received a message from your Thunder Palace Master, so come and take a look."

Everyone at the scene suddenly found out that the disappeared Thunder Palace disciple was related to the dark shadow. Knowing that he might not be able to cope with it, Lei Zechi sent a message to the Lord of the Thunder Palace. Unexpectedly, the Lord of the Thunder Palace would come and ask the virtual palace in a big way. The ancestor of fairy Piaoxu.

Lei Zechi asked hurriedly: "Senior, do you know what that dark shadow is? How is it now?"

Fairy Piaoxu did not answer, but looked at the place where the black shadow last disappeared, and only after a long while said: "The deity doesn't know what this is. It is extremely dangerous. There is nothing to eat, and it cannot be destroyed. It can only be thrown into the void. In the middle, use the power of the space storm to destroy it." After a pause, she said again, "Even so, the deity cannot guarantee that it has been crushed by the power of the space storm."

Hearing this, the expressions of everyone present changed greatly, and their hearts were shocked.

There are things in this lower realm that even the venerable Primordial Saint Realm can't destroy?

Thinking of this, they were scared for a while, and at the same time they were grateful for their ability to survive the pursuit of this dark shadow.

"That black shadow... is it some kind of spiritual thing?" Wen Qiao asked softly.

Fairy Piaoxu glanced at her and said, "It shouldn't be, it just swallows everything instinctively."

Wen Qiao asked again: "Senior, has this dark shadow appeared before?"

Fairy Piaoxu said nothing, but her reaction had already shown that this thing had appeared before, otherwise she would not rush over immediately after she got the news, and she would directly tear open the space and throw the thing into the void.