503 : Thunder Palace Master

Because of Wen Tutu's resolute attitude, the disciples sent by Mi's family to pick them up were unable to take her away.

This time there were five people from Mi's family, the first one was from Yuanzong realm, and the other four were from Yuanling realm. It was just to pick up a four-year-old girl, and she was not the most valued in the family. This kind of manpower is enough, and it also represents the attitude of the Mi family towards Mi Fu.

But in the eyes of Wen Tutu, I feel that Mi's family is too perfunctory, so where is it?

Although Wen Tutu didn't want to be a babysitter to take care of a little girl, he saved it by himself or covered it by himself. Where can others be allowed to insult her? It's even more impossible to let her go back when she knows that Mi's family doesn't care about this little girl. Wouldn't it be to push her back to suffer again?

In any case, before they left the Celestial Wheel Continent, Wen Tutu wanted to settle this little girl so that she could grow up smoothly in the future, instead of continuing to suffer.

Mi's actions made him very unhappy, and even more distrustful.

"Unless Mi Ying comes in person, you don't want to take her away." Wen Tutu said coldly, not giving the Mi family face at all.

Several Mi's disciples were so angry that their noses were crooked, but they couldn't beat them. They could only look at the palace lord of Xu Gong, and said coldly: "Palace lord Xu, I don't know who this is, why are we bothering us on family matter?"

This is obviously to put pressure on Wen Xu Gong, and want Wen Xu Gong to help them bring Mi Fu back.

Asking Xu Gong is a veteran force in the Celestial Wheel Continent, but the Mi family does not let it go. No matter which side it is, it must be a little polite. This is also when the Mi family learned that Mi Fu was asking about the Xu Gong, he specially offered a generous gift to pick up people.

Seeing Wen Tutu appearing in Wen Xu Gong, these Mi's disciples couldn't make up their minds. I don't know how he is related to Wen Xu Gong. Of course, if it is really easy to ask a disciple of the Xu Palace, it is easy to put pressure on the Xu Palace, it is that a large sect can not hold other people's children.

If it weren't for...a casual cultivator, the Mi family wouldn't be afraid.

Palace Master Xu calmly said: "This young master Wen is a guest of our inquiries about the virtual palace, and he has been living here recently."

Under this meaning, they asked that Xu Gong was actually standing next to Wen Tutu and would not help Mi's family. Even if the Mi family wanted to take action, they Xu Gong will protect Wen Tutu.

Knowing what Xu Gongzhu meant, the face of the Yuanzongjing disciple headed by Mi's family became very ugly again.

But he also knew that this was Wen Xu Palace, whether Palace Master Xu or the demon cultivator were in the Yuan Dynasty, not a place where they could go wild.

"Since this is the case, I have to go back and report the matter to Patriarch Ming."

He stubbornly dropped these words, and the Mi family disciple headed by him wanted to leave.

Wen Tutu stopped him and said arrogantly: "If your Mi family doesn't show your sincerity, don't want to take this little girl away! Anyway, your Mi family doesn't care about her, so it's better to treat her as dead in the wind Valley."

These words were simply a naked provocation, and several of the Mi's disciples were so angry that their eyes were red. It's a pity that they didn't wait for them to take any action. The coercion belonging to the Yuan Emperor Realm was crushed. The Yuan Zong Realm disciple headed staggered and knelt directly on one knee, while the other four people lay on the ground in a panic.