481 : Lei Zechi

Several people here couldn't help but look at Wen Qiao.

At first glance, people's first impression is of a beautiful and ethereal female nun. Just this extremely prosperous appearance makes people subconsciously ignore the others. She has a slender stature and looks like a spiritual practice focused on spiritual cultivation, not physical training, and has no characteristics of physical training.

The world's impression of physical training is relatively fixed, and Wen Qiao's appearance does not look like physical training.

In addition, they all know that physical cultivation is also a group of very difficult beings.They can temper their bodies to be invulnerable, physical and magical attacks are ineffective, and the powerful flesh-body is their weapon, and they can even challenge them at certain times. No problem, the same level is directly crushed, as long as it is not killed, it will still be alive, especially difficult.

Wen Qiao is now the cultivation base of Yuanzong Realm. If she really cultivates, it can be said that she now has the power to fight Yuanhuang Realm, and Yuanzong Realm of the same level is not her opponent.

Mi Ying's expression moved slightly, and she couldn't complain that this girl didn't care about Lei Zechi, the true monarch of the Yuanhuang Realm, and her behavior was all calm, not a compulsive calmness.

After Lei Zechi reacted, he said in disbelief, "Miss Wen, you don't look like physical training..."

"How is it like?" Wen Qiao asked.

"Physical training is mainly based on body training, generally burly, with strong muscles..." He looked at Wen Qiao's slender and well-proportioned figure, which was even more perfect than those female cultivators who focused on beauty and body shape. There were no tangled muscles with spicy eyes ? "And I heard that physical training is very powerful."

Wen Qiao nodded, indicating that she understood, and untied the back pocket she had been carrying.

Everyone looked at her puzzledly, and saw that she carried the unicorn stone puppet in her back pocket to the table, and then handed it to Lei Chi, "Can Senior Lei give a hug?"

Lei Zechi thought she wanted to help herself, so he was naturally willing to serve the beauties.

He stretched out his hand with a smile on his face, and when the thing started... with a thump, unsuspectingly, the unicorn stone puppet fell to the ground, making a dull sound.

Lei Zechi: "..."

other people:"……"

Little Qilin calmly jumped onto the table by himself, the table trembled, as if overwhelmed, Wen Qiao reached out to support the table in time, and didn't let it disintegrate.

Wen Qiao held the table and looked at Lei Zechi, "Does senior believe it now?"

Lei Zechi nodded silently, and forced himself to regain his respect, "It was too sudden just now, so it fell, not this time." With that, he picked up the little unicorn again.

Little Qilin calmly pretended that he was really a puppet stone statue and didn't do anything to him.

Lei Zechi gritted his teeth secretly, hugged the little Qilin, and then calmly returned it to Wen Qiao, secretly using all the strength of the breastfeeding. I don't know what kind of strange stone this puppet was made of. It was so heavy that even if it was in the Yuan Dynasty, it almost made a fool of myself.

Wen Qiao hugged the little unicorn, looked at Lei Zechi, and keenly noticed that his hands were shaking, but she didn't say anything.

Lei Zechi calmly took a sip of the spirit wine, and asked curiously: "This puppet is indeed extraordinary, such a heavy thing, why does Girl Wen keep carrying it?"