410 : Reunite

When Wen Qiao and the others left the Danpu, the clerk who had liked to ignore them enthusiastically sent them out, and said with a smile: "You two, there will be Yin Pills in the future. They must be delivered, and we will accept them."

Ning Yuzhou and the others didn't speak, ghosts with ear tips came here, asking if there was a Yin Gathering Pill.

The two of them were squeezed aside, watching the clerk with a slightly arrogant look to receive these ghost repairs who came in. I didn't know what he meant to raise his voice just now.

They didn't think anything, because business is not good, so they have to use some tricks. Seeing that there are too many customers, I deliberately pose for the purpose of picking up the customers who come to the door so that they can bid. In the end, the high price will get it. By the way, I will sell another wave of ghost pills...

Wen Qiao said: "Do business, do the same everywhere."

Ning Yuzhou smiled, carrying the Yin Stone that he had just exchanged, and dragging her to continue shopping in the city.

Xuanyin City is more lively and prosperous than Luye City and Sangxiang City, and there are many things. Ning Yuzhou saw that he wanted to buy one, and the other wanted to buy. After such calculations, the Yin Stone just changed was not enough. In order not to attract attention, they didn't change many spirit pills just now. Ning Yuzhou carefully controlled it to a certain amount. No matter how the other party asked, it was only accidental, and it was gone.

When the two of them were buying and buying on the street, they once again noticed that there are ghost, they were looking at them.

Wen Qiao looked over with a cold face, and saw two ghosts standing upright on the opposite street, looking at them non-stop. She secretly held a handful of ghost weapons and looked at them coldly.

Unexpectedly, the two ghosts didn't shrink back when they saw them, but instead walked towards them.

Because he didn't notice the malice on the two ghosts, Wen Qiao didn't take any action, but secretly vigilant.

The two ghosts soon came to them, still looking a little excited.

For fear of their misunderstanding, Gui Xiu immediately explained, "Two, we were sent by the boss to find you, and we have the boss's token as proof."

When Gui Xiu's hand summoned, a token of the Scarlet Heaven Sect appeared in the palm of his hand.

Seeing this token, Ning Yuzhou and the two knew who the bosses of these two ghost repair mouths were in an instant.

"Where is he?" Wen Qiao said happily, very happy. She didn't expect that Wen Tutu would still know how to subdue Guixiu to help him do things. It was much safer than he went to Xuanyin City to find someone on his own.

Xuanyin City is not only the ghost king, but also the ghost emperor. A morphing demon cultivator ran in, didn't he tell the ghost cultivators to catch him directly? At this time, it is best not to show up.

"He is in a barren hill a hundred miles outside the city." Guixiu replied respectfully, not dare to deceive them.

Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou immediately decided to find Wen Tutu.

They are not afraid of any conspiracy between these two ghost repairs. First, Wen Tutu is not so weak that even the identity token is taken away; second, apart from Wen Tutu, people who came to the Netherworld repair few people know them, let alone the Ghost Cultivator, and it is estimated that no Ghost Cultivator has spent such a great deal of time to deal with them.

The two ghost repairs led the way, and arrived at the destination without spending much time.

Wen Tutu and Wen Gungun, who was lying on his head, stood high up and looked around long ago. When they saw them, Wen Tutu jumped up, like a jovial bird, leaping towards Wen Qiao.