483 : Thunder Emperor Jing Essence

After the third wave of people flew over Lei Huo Lin, Wen Qiao came out of Qiankun Dongfu.

Although the surrounding sky thunders kept these cultivators busy fleeing for their lives, they did not notice the Universe Cave Mansion hidden in the Thunder Fire Forest, but the Spiritual Power of the Universe Cave Mansion fluctuates too obviously, if you are not afraid of it. Those of Tianlei will definitely find Qiankun Dongfu, which will be indispensable and troublesome.

When you're away from home, you can still understand the truth about not revealing your wealth.

Previously in Thunder City, it was to take advantage of the Thunder Palace, so it didn't matter if it was lavish, but now it's forgotten.

As soon as Wen Qiao put the Universe Cave Mansion away, she saw three cultivators rushing from a distance. Behind them, there was an extremely strong sky thunder, flashing electric arcs, slashing towards them.

With a bang, Tianlei rubbed the scalps of the three of them and slammed, and the splashing electric arc rushed past, and when it fell on the person, the body twitched subconsciously.

The three of them turned pale with horror and hated to have more legs.

After blasting a sky thunder, another one smashed from the side.

The three of them ran faster.

When passing by Wen Qiao, a cultivator seemed to call out kindly: "Fairy, hurry up, be careful to be caught up by these thunders."

Wen Qiao looked at the sky and found that as the three people appeared, the surrounding sky thunder suddenly became dense, and they had been smashing indiscriminately regardless of occasion.

Without hesitation, Wen Qiao followed them decisively. Little Qilin quickly leaped onto her back and got into her back pocket. Wen Gungun changed his usual lazy appearance and climbed onto her shoulders, and Little Phoenix flew above her.

After running with these people for a while, Wen Qiao faintly understood why the number of sky thunders around them suddenly increased when they appeared.

There should be some kind of thunder-attracting treasure on these people, which caused those heavenly thunders to attack them.

They couldn't fly over the thunder fire forest, so they could only hide in the thunder fire forest and use the thunder fire tree to help block them.

After understanding this, Wen Qiao decisively ran in the direction opposite to them.

"Hey......"

The three of them yelled at her one after another, and after a turn, they chased in her direction.

In this way, how could Wen Qiao didn't understand, the three of them were uneasy and kind. I must have found her here before I ran over directly. I just reminded me that I was kind enough to use her to block the thunder.

Now that she saw a clue, she ran off suddenly, naturally catching up.

Wen Qiao's expression was slightly cold, speeding up.

The three cultivators behind suddenly cursed, "This girl is too fast, catch up!"

"hurry up!"

"Quickly, Lei is going to hack it down again."

"Why don't you use her as an introduction and hack her first?"

After finally meeting someone, there are more and more thunder chasing behind them, and you can't get rid of it. You can only find a dead ghost first.