509 : Soul Beast Tide

In the evening, the sky of Tianzhen City suddenly lit up with an aura.

The cultivators in the city looked up with feeling, and found that the defensive formation of Tianzhen City had been opened, and everyone instantly understood: the spirit beast tide is coming.

The city gate was closed, and the guards of Tianzhen City hurried along the street, swiftly rushing in the direction of the city gate.

When the cultivators in the city saw this scene, their expressions changed slightly, staring at the sky outside the city, and they found a layer of ominous cloud on the horizon, which was sweeping towards the place where the sky city was located at an extremely fast speed. .

The brilliant and bright sunset clouds in the sky were soon obscured by the clouds, and the sky became dim.

The mountains and forests in the distance were sunken in the gloom for a very short period of time.

In that dimness, there seemed to be some dangerous creature hidden, occasionally I could see a flash of red light, like a pair of blood-red eyes.

But overnight, the sky was completely dark.

The whole world, except for the sky array city, is dark.

The defensive array of Tianzhen City occasionally shone with aura like water waves, becoming the only light in this world, and also attracting all creatures hidden in the dark.

There was a bang, and several people in the room Wen Qiao became alert for an instant.

Ning Yuzhou thoughtfully looked at the sky outside the window and said, "The tide of soul beasts is here."

Wen Qiao listened to the movement outside, stood up quickly, and said to Wen Tutu and Master Wuming, "Let's go out and have a look."

Except for Ning Jichen who is still practicing alchemy in the space at this time, she,the rabbit and the others were in their free time, and they also wanted to see the situation of the beast soul tide, so they naturally agreed.

Ning Yuzhou didn't stop them, and said, "You should be careful."

When Wen Qiao and the others walked out of the inn, they saw that the streets and alleys of Tianzhen City were almost full of cultivators. These cultivators looked at the direction of the city gate. The expressions on their faces were fear or anxiety or excitement or frown... and  foot.

The wave of spirit beasts every ten years can always affect the hearts of all the creatures in the spirit beast continent.

"Is it getting dark too fast?" Shi Wuming whispered. It was still evening just now, but now the whole sky is dark, like the darkness of midnight.

When a cultivator next to him heard this, he looked over with a weird expression and said, "Brother, did you just come to the Soul Beast Continent?"

Master Wuming turned his head and looked over, and found that it was a male repairman who described it as a ruinous, unshaven man, with a stubborn beard under his jaw. Just looking at it from the skin, it was like a casual repairman with a desolate life.

"Exactly, we have just arrived in the Soul Beast Continent. I don't know what this brother is called?" Shi Wuming said enthusiastically.

The other party held his hand more enthusiastically than him, "In Xia Jing Jue, welcome brothers to the Soul Beast Continent. Although our Soul Beast Continent has many monsters, the status of Human Cultivation here is not low..."

The two got acquainted in a very quick way, calling them brothers and sisters, as if they were long-lost brothers, they could see Bunny and Wen Qiao dumbfounded.