543 : Nine Lives Chaos Beast

A steady stream of soul beasts crawled out of the bottomless ground and attacked all the creatures on this continent.

A soul beast noticed them, turned around and attacked them, and the six Yuanzong realm ancestors waved their hands and wiped them out.

Facing the breath that gushed from the abyss, the people present had a solemn expression. Although the soul seal resisted most of the horrible aura impulse intertwined with yin power and soul power, they could still feel the dreadful aura. The terrifying place, especially when the spirit beast tide happened at this time, the situation of Di Yuan can be imagined.

Compared with the steady stream of soul beasts, their group of people was exceptionally inconspicuous, submerged in the wave of soul beasts, and even failed to attract their attention.

Jing Jue felt the breath in the air, and finally came to a sudden.

"The outer land of Di Yuan is full of yin power and soul power heavier than the outside, covering up our aura. If they are far away, they can't feel our aura, so they don't attack much."

Following his explanation, everyone had already seen it, because they were all nearby spirit beasts attacking them, and those who were farther away, as if they hadn't found them, ran straight towards the distance.

Li Yaonian looked at Diyuan and said, "Go in."

Everyone was taken aback, "Just go in like this?"

I got a glimpse of Li Yaonian's words, as if he was asking, if you don't go in like this, do you want to stay here and not leave?

That's right, they can see the ground cracks in front of them like being torn apart by the hands of gods, and the heart-pounding breath coming from the ground cracks, they still can't help but want to take a look first before going in.

Even if they decide to come here for the soul beast continent, if they can reduce the danger, who is not willing? You know, even in the period of non-soul beast tide, they have not successfully penetrated into the abyss.

The demon sovereigns all hesitated. In the end, the Blood Feather Demon Venerable said indifferently, "Then go in. Anyway, come here anyway. If you postpone it, the spirit beast tide will pass.

Now there is only one month left before the end of the half-year spirit beast wave. If you don't hurry up, the spirit beast wave will indeed end before they reach the depths of the abyss.

Everyone's expressions were stunned, and they didn't say anything at the moment, and they headed towards the earth.

As they approached the seam, they felt the danger of the abyss.

The land around Diyuan is black, as if it has been continuously eroded by the yin force, changing the surrounding environment. Everywhere in the eye, it is all black, echoing the black sky.

In this piece of black, only the scarlet pupil of the soul beast is the only color, but it is full of ominous.

I finally came to the seam and looked at it from a close distance, only to discover how wide the seam was, spreading from here to far away, with almost no end in sight. Although it is unfathomable, because of the ubiquitous Yin power and soul power intertwined in Earth Abyss, the soul beast can easily travel through it with the help of these two powers.

Standing here, I can feel the palpitating power coming from the depths of the abyss more and more.

After that group of Yuan Emperors watched Di Yuan silently, their eyes turned to Jing Jue. Their purpose here was to send Jing Jue in, so their attention was focused on him. As for the others, they didn't take care of them.