536 : Jiu Ming god beast

Since the beginning of ancient times, Jiu Ming has been a chattering beast.

Regardless of the appearance of others, they look as pure as colored glaze, but in essence they like to keep pets and love to find people to chat. Unfortunately, all pets are raised to death. Only the soul beasts that are not easy to toss are kept alive, but this kind of pet is the only thing can't take it; as for nagging, everyone has a concept, just ignore him.

Jiu Ming held a pure and desireless face, expressionlessly close to Ning Yuzhou who hadn't seen him for a long time, while looking at the group of cultivators who entered the land of inheritance.

"This Soul Master is still working hard, hoping to be able to withstand Diyuan's yin power and soul power cohesion... Hey, who is this lifeless guy? How could he be here?"

Jiu Ming was a little shocked. After the shock, he was at a loss and couldn't help but look at Ning Yuzhou.

Ning Yuzhou was still sitting on the large carved chair, looking down and rested. It was obviously quiet, but it made people unable to ignore his existence.

Seeing that he didn't mean to speak, Nine Life's thoughts turned, put down the lifeless person, and continued to check other people. But the one he saw most was Wen Qiao from the land of spiritual seed inheritance, watching Ning Yuzhou secretly while watching.

"Looking at it will break your soul!"

A calm and cold voice came, Jiu Ming shivered, and then secretly scolded himself for being unworthy. He was just a wisp of soul and fear of wool.

Even though he thought so, he didn't dare to peep anymore, and continued to check other cultivators to see if there were any strange people.

After reading it, he was very disappointed, "It's all useless..."

Those who made Jiu Ming feel special were those who were brought here by Ning Yuzhou.

First of all, Pei Qiyu, who was reincarnated by the Demon Seed, knew that the opponent was the Demon Seed, but because it was brought by Ning Yuzhou, Nine Lives didn't care much. What about the Demon Seed? Could there be a great demon who commanded the darkness of the abyss back then? As for Su Molan, who carried the artifact spirit, Jiu Ming could tell at a glance that the artifact spirit was incomplete, without the slightest power, and it was useless.

As for the ten Yuan Emperor realms, there is only one sword repairman-Li Yaonian that can make him look forward to. This Li Yaonian was born when the Senluo Temple was born, and because he was aware of his presence nearby, Jiu Ming selected him, and used spiritual thoughts to inform him of the Senluo Temple. The original intention was to let him bring the Dong Mansion out of the world. Tell others that he also asked Li Yao to prepare the pill for more than a year to open the door and maintain the operation of the Senluo Temple.

Even without Ning Yuzhou and the others, it would be impossible for the people of the Heavenly Formation Alliance to conceal the affairs of the Ancient Cave Mansion. Nine Lives did not give the Heavenly Formation Alliance this opportunity at all.

Jiu Ming babbled for a while, then looked at Ning Yuzhou again, and saw that he was still calm and stable, and couldn't help saying: "God, do you want to bring her here?"

That "she", the two knew well.

Ning Yuzhou showed some fluctuations on his face, and asked, "Is she still searching for spirit seeds?"

"Yes it is."

"Then wait until she finishes the collection." Ning Yuzhou said naturally, Aha likes Lingzhi so much, it just so happens that there is a spiritual seed here, of course he let her take it away.