489 : True owner of Bilin Shuttle Mirror

With a bang, the pill furnace exploded, and the black residue flew around, blocked by the lighted spiritual power cover.

Ni Danfeng in the alchemy room next door heard the movement and ran out instantly. When he saw the pill furnace exploded in front of Ning Yuzhou, he was taken aback and quickly asked: "Brother Ningxian, why did it suddenly explode..."

The rest of the words came to a halt, and Ni Danfeng was stunned.

At this moment, he couldn't tell the look on Ning Yuzhou's face. It was a kind of extremely calm restraint, and suppressed a certain crazy coldness.In those pure and moist eyes, there was a black color that could not see the end, just like that, the endless void universe.

He even inexplicably produced a kind of fear and fear. The alchemist in the original spirit realm in front of him had a terrible aura, like an ice-bound volcano, about to erupt, engulfing all living creatures... Yes, I dare not look at him.

Ni Danfeng felt a very solemn sense of depression, suppressed in his heart, making him almost breathless.

It wasn't until the person suddenly got up, walked out to the alchemy room, disappeared outside the open door, and the weight that was suppressed in his heart disappeared.

He secretly wondered whether he had made a mistake, but an alchemist in the Primal Spirit Realm...

When he reacted, did he realize that Ning Yuzhou had run away? The spirit pill just now was still fried-is that good enough? Hurry up and call him back!

**

"Young Master Ning?"

The Bingfeng clan chief who came back from Xuechi saw Ning Yuzhou walking over and couldn't help being a little surprised. The two alchemists had been nesting in the alchemy room to study the bloodline defects of the Bingfeng clan, and would never leave the alchemy room unless necessary.

Is there anything wrong?

Clan Chief Bingfeng didn't say anything when he saw him, and even hurriedly rushed to the clan territory. He hurriedly followed and asked, "Young Master Ning, is there something wrong?"

Ning Yuzhou paused and asked, "Where is your ancestor?"

"The ancestor is over there in Xuechi."

Ning Yuzhou turned around abruptly and flew towards Xuechi.

At this moment, a person appeared at the entrance to the outside of the Bingfeng Clan, and Chao Ning Yuzhou happily cried out, "Brother Ning, I'm back!"

Ning Yuzhou's figure stopped again and turned to look at the person coming.

Shi Wuming was frightened by the look he suddenly looked at, and he shuddered and looked at him cautiously.

But for a moment, Ning Yuzhou had already arrived in front of him, and said, "Where is Bilin's shuttle mirror? Hurry up and find Aha!"

"Looking for Sister Aqiao?" The teacher asked lifelessly, "Is Sister Aqiao not here? What's wrong with her?"

"Aha is in danger!"

Ning Yuzhou's expression was very calm, but it was this kind of repressive calm that made people creepy. As long as people see his eyes, there is an illusion, as if the next moment, this person will do something unbelievable.

Without saying anything, Shi Wuming took out Bi Lin's shuttle mirror, "Where is Sister A Qiao? Just say it."

Ning Yuzhou frowned. He didn't know where Wen Qiao was in the Thunder Realm. He said directly, "Give it to me!"