403 : Ghosts

Everyone went into the golden shield to take a rest, especially those who were seriously injured, looking like they might fall down at any time.

Ning Jichen put Wen Yi, who was still in a coma, on the ground and secretly looked at these people.

Wen Qiao walked in, took a look at them, and suddenly asked, "Are you landing near here? Are there anyone else around?"

At that time, there were a lot of practitioners who entered the Red Bone River. However, when they were sucked into the space tunnel, due to the meteor dragon, the space tunnel was deviated, and the people in the space tunnel were thrown out to different places, resulting in the place where they landed all different.

"We were around here when we fell. There were originally some people, but they were more unlucky. When they encountered those ghosts, they were dragged away a lot." Then, the cultivator glanced at the corpses of the ghosts outside. .

Needless to say, it is also known that the fate dragged away by the ghost may have become the food in the belly of the ghost.

The faces of other cultivators were more or less sad, but more indifferent.

The environment of the Red Rock Forest is harsh, and death is always accompanied by death. They are used to death, even if someone dies in front of them, they are indifferent. Although it was suddenly swept into this inexplicable place by the spatial tunnel of the Red Bone River, many people felt that it should not be worse than the Red Rock Forest, so they adapted very quickly.

After taking a break, these cultivators quickly stood up.

They thanked Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou one after another, and asked them what their plans were.

"First find a safe place to rest and treat."

Everyone looked at the girl held by Ning Jichen, thinking that she was Ning Yuzhou's companions. And the girl's situation was very bad. Although she was not dead, her dying breath was about the same distance from her death.

At the moment they said: "If fellow daoists don't dislike it, why don't we go together?"

"Exactly, people who are unfamiliar here are from the same place, so it's better to go with each other first."

Ning Yuzhou did not object.

A group of people left the scene without delay.

After they walked for a while, they encountered a group of ghosts and monsters. They were like flexible monkeys, jumping from the ground and trees, making a screaming sound.

Wen Qiao condensed the arrows of spiritual power again, and several arrows were sent out. Each arrow hit the ghosts steadily and accurately, and nailed them to the ground.

After a while, she shot and killed a monster, and the others suddenly felt less pressure.

When they annihilated the group of ghosts, everyone couldn't help but look at Wen Qiao with surprise.

The girl's cultivation level is not high, but the lethality is not even comparable to that of a cultivator in Yuanzong realm. But they also saw some doorways. The big bow in her hand turned out to be a spiritual weapon with the sun attribute, and it was the nemesis of these evil things.

There was also the golden shield in Ning Yuzhou's hand, which was equally enviable.

If they see such a magical weapon in normal times, even people with a mind like water still can't help but have mixed thoughts, let alone a cultivator from the Red Rock Forest. If they want to survive, they must know how to plunder. Robbery is commonplace for them. .