559 : Leave

Wen Qiao has successfully advanced to the Yuanhuang Realm, and the matter of leaving is also on the agenda.

Knowing that they were leaving, Jing Jue ran over and asked, "Are you leaving the soul beast continent?"

"Yes." Shi Wuming put his shoulders on his shoulders, and the brothers said happily, "Brother Jing, you don't have to bear it, you can go to the Seven Soul Sect of Hunyuan Continent to find us in the future. If we are not there, you can give us a message..."

"The premise is that he has enough to ride the mainland teleportation formation with Lingshi." Pei Qiyu spit out without giving face.

Jing Jue was a little embarrassed and touched the back of his head and said: "I have tried to think about Di Yuan recently. Young Master Pei is right. Except for the Demon Lord, it is true that only I can enter Di Yuan, Di Yuan and the group of soul beasts in the depths of Di Yuan are also a huge wealth."

In the future, the soul beast continent will not have a tide of soul beasts and no soul orbs. If a cultivator wants a soul orb, he can only go hunting in the deep abyss. Will you still worry that no one will come to buy the beast soul seal?

"The disciple of Xiang's family came to me the day before yesterday." Jing Jue said happily, "They want to buy some imperial soul seals from me."

"How do they buy the soul imperial seal?" Wen Tutu asked puzzledly.

"Said that they want to go to Diyuan to get some experience."

After listening, everyone was a little enlightened.

The situation in the abyss has spread throughout the soul beast continent. I believe that many cultivators will be interested in the abyss, especially knowing that there is a ray of red lotus karma from the dark in the depths of the abyss, and there is no longer that terrible evil spirit. There are a lot of cultivators who are raging and thinking, not only want to experience, but also want to see the treasure left from the ancient times-the Eight Formation Juntian Map.

Even if you know that the red lotus karmic fire cannot be approached, it doesn’t matter. It’s okay to see the legendary red lotus karmic fire with your own eyes.

"Not only Xiang's disciples, but some people also bought the Yuhunyin from me." Jing Jue smiled happily, as if seeing a large amount of spirit stones flying towards him.

This was the first time in his life that the spirit stone was so profitable.

Sure enough, it is very necessary to have a skill.

Su Molan and Ning Jichen congratulated him one after another, and finally they were no longer poor.

After talking for a while, Jing Jue's expression became low again, and he asked, "When will you leave?"

"Wait after Aha leaves the customs." Ning Yuzhou replied.

After reaching the Yuanhuang realm, it takes some time to consolidate the cultivation base. This is very necessary, so Su Molan also waited patiently.

Although Jing Jue was reluctant to give up, he did not try to stay, only said: "When you leave, I will give you a ride."

After half a month, Wen Qiao left the customs.

The leaked Yuanhuang realm aura had already been restrained, she stood there quietly, her whole body was restrained, and she was a little clear and clear, and taught people to notice her special temperament at first sight, and then she was extremely Sheng's looks.

Ning Yuzhou looked around for a moment and saw that she had indeed consolidated her cultivation base, and announced their departure.

They left very low-key and did not attract anyone's attention, even the disciples of the Xiang family did not know.