428 : Found the Meteoron

Beyond the canyon, there is a vast plain.

It was still grayish color, vast and boundless, and the gray mist on the horizon was thinner than other places on the island, as if it had been diluted by something.

It's a bit like the situation that the girl An had used to purify with "The Song of Ghosts and Ghosts" before, and it seemed to be absorbed by something.

Before leaving, Wen Qiao couldn't help but look back at the canyon.

Except for being dragged into the illusion by the green light inexplicably, there seemed to be no danger in this canyon, but in retrospect, the danger was found.

If they were dragged into the hallucinations, they couldn't wake up, and even in the hallucinations, because of sadness and regrets, their hearts would be as gray as death, and their consciousness would die out. The result would be death.

Therefore, the spirit pill that Ning Yuzhou gave them at that time was also a kind of spiritual pill for waking up the gods, so they should not indulge in it.

"Aha?"

Hearing Ning Yuzhou's call, Wen Qiao hurriedly responded, no longer nostalgic for the evil things in the canyon, and ran forward.

Ning Yuzhou was standing in the grassland in front, smiling at her. It was obviously a gloomy and bleak color, but because of him, it seemed that the whole world had become bright and warm.

Wen Qiao couldn't help smiling at him.

In fact, when she saw the person in the illusion in the canyon, she always minded a little, whether the person who hadn't even seen his face clearly finally fell into the abyss of darkness, and what fate he would endure . But in the end is just a person in an illusion, how can it be compared with a person in reality?

The people around you are the most important.

After Wen Qiao ran over, Ning Yuzhou took her hand and said to Xiao Qilin, "Xiao Ting, how far is there?"

The little unicorn rushed into the grass. Because the puppet's body was too petite, it was instantly submerged in the grass, and it was almost invisible. Only a tender voice came: "It's not far away."

Hearing this, everyone cheered up.

Although Wu Xiong'an and the others had doubts about Wen Qiao and the others letting a puppet lead the way without knowing what it was, they did not witty question or explore. Cultivators from the Red Rock Forest have a set of life-saving principles, knowing what can be asked, what can not be asked, and things that should not be curious, they will never be too curious.

However, they occasionally speculate in their hearts, but no matter how big their brains are, they don't dare to regard the creatures in the puppets as real beasts and unicorns. As for why this stone puppet was refined into the appearance of a unicorn, they all regarded it as a yearning for a divine beast.

There is no way to have a beast, and can't people make a puppet look like a beast?

Anyway, there is no kylin clan in the lower realm. Those kylins can't protest. What kind of image can they refine the puppets? It can be made into Phoenix or Xuanwu.

Everyone began to trek to the other side of the grassland.

On the way, the teacher asked Wen Tutu curiously, "Brother Wen, what did you see in that green light just now?"

Hearing Tutu sullen his face and did not answer until he was annoyed by the lifeless question of his teacher, he said: "Why don't you talk about yourself first?"