449 : Disturbance

Ning Yuzhou rushed to Wen Qiao, looked at her up and down, and finally breathed a sigh of relief when she saw that there was nothing wrong with her.

"Are you all okay?"

He looked at Wen Tutu and they seemed to be fine, but it was messy here. There were a lot of cultivators. They were all the cultivators of various schools in the Aomori Highlands who came to the Tianshu Palace to participate in the double repair ceremony. They were also the guests of Tianshu Palace. The status is good.

Although I don't know what happened, Ning Yuzhou can also guess one or two.

"We are all okay." Wen Qiao paused, "Only Brother Shi might have something to do."

"Yes, brother!"

Wen Tutu finally remembered what he had forgotten, and hurried to the place where the teacher had disappeared.

He ran to the bottom of the mountain not far away, and found that there was a pile of  stones there, and the lifeless breath of the teacher was below, and he quickly stretched out his hand to pick up the pile of rubble stones.

The destructive power of the cultivators in the Yuan Dynasty has always been amazing, but it is just a random palm, and even the mountain wall is hit against each other, and the rubble is falling down.

Wen Qiao and the others also ran over to help, and quickly scooped up the rubble and dug out the people who were underneath.

"Brother Shi, are you okay?"

"Senior Brother, are you still alive?"

"Master, you are not dead, are you?"

"Tweet tweeted~~"

Everyone was talking verbally, and then they heard a series of coughs. The gray-headed teacher clutched his chest and got up, and said angrily: "That old lady's action is so cruel, I was beaten to death by her.."

It was beaten to death, not to death!

Everyone saw that he could still get up on his own, and it seemed that there was nothing wrong with him.

Sure enough, Ning Yuzhou checked him and found that even the bones were not broken, and there were no injuries. As for what he was screaming for pain, Ning Yuzhou was very experienced and directly stuffed him with a pain-relieving pill, and after he swallowed it, he would be able to jump around.

On the other side, Leng Rui, the palace lord of the Tianshu Palace who rushed over, brought in the disciples of Tianshu Palace to understand the situation.

Leng Fan followed him and glanced at the Wen disciple's side. Although he wanted to pass, he also wanted to understand the situation. He secretly looked at the cold side of the palace lord's expressionless face, and finally suppressed it and stood solemnly.

The disciple didn't dare to conceal it, and quickly explained the process again, but it was impartial and without any personal feelings.

Hearing that Wen Qing took the first shot, Leng Fan couldn't help but said: "Is there any misunderstanding? Palace Lord, I don't look like Miss Wenwen..."

Leng Fan had a look at the icy eyes of the Lord of the Palace, and silently closed his mouth.

Leng Rui motioned his disciple to continue.

When the disciple finished speaking, he saw Elder Zhuo coming over angrily, "Palace Master, you have to take care of the situation today, so as to save any messy people who dare to be in our Tianshu Palace, what do you think of Tianshu Palace?"

Leng Rui: "Junior Brother Zhuo, don't worry, I will do it."

***

When Ning Yuzhou and the others returned, the cultivators' eyes widened when they saw that the teacher was not dead.