530 : Unique Senluo Temple

If there are such doors everywhere in the Senluo Temple, I don't know how many spirit pills are needed to open it all, and the main targets for breaking the formation and opening the door are the Celestial Formation Alliance... it is pitiful to think about it.

I don't know if the Sky Formation Alliance will finally quit.

It seems that the essence of the Senluo Temple should be to use spirit pills to clear the way, and I can't blame Li Yaonian for letting them prepare more spirit pills.

After understanding the way the Sanluo Temple opened the door, Wen Qiao and the others were less anxious, watching with interest how the Celestial Formation Alliance broke through and opened the door.

Xu Ye already has the experience of the gate, this time the Celestial Array Alliance is not slow to dissolve the formation, and it only takes two days to dissolve the formation.

After the aura was condensed, a smooth array pattern appeared on the door again, and there were also holes in the upper three rows, the middle three rows, and the lower three rows, which combined with the mysterious array pattern, was rich in a certain wonderful rhythm.

The practitioners who saw these nine holes were silent.

If it is on other high-level continents, such as the Heavenly Wheel Continent and Hunyuan Continent, there is no shortage of heaven-level spirit pills, and even the king-level spirit pills can be obtained. Cultivators will definitely encounter this kind of ancient cave mansion. It would be very happy, as long as you solve the formation and give up some heaven-level spirit pills, you can enter the ancient cave smoothly. This is much safer than the underground palace of the Chiri Villa, and it is cost-effective to look at it.

However, the Soul Beast Continent is dominated by monsters, and monster cultivation is rampant. There are so few alchemists, and the sky-level spirit pills are so few that people want to cry. How can they be willing to use so many sky-level spirit pills to open the way?

It happens to be a high-grade spirit pill!

The top grade is so rare, they don't even want to eat it themselves, they want to eat it by a door.

If the master of Senluo Temple is still there, it is estimated that the cultivators of this group of soul beast continents will fight him hard.

The people of the Heavenly Formation Alliance fell silent, and then took out the Heaven-level Spirit Pill and filled it in.

The human and demon cultivators on the side were both painful, and Wen Qiao discovered that Jing Jue also had the same pain on his face.

"That's not your spirit pill, why are you distressed?" Pei Qiyu didn't quite understand.

Jing Jue's heart and liver were hurting, "Although it is not mine, it is still very uncomfortable to see so many high-grade Heavenly Pills disappeared in a blink of an eye."

Hearing this, everyone was a little speechless.

They suddenly remembered that Jing Jue was a poor man. Not to mention the high-grade heaven-level pill, even the profound-level pill could not afford it. The injuries would pass by gritting their teeth on their own. It was also a fate to feel distressed.

A brilliant aura flashed, and the palace door slowly opened.

The cultivators present did not rush in as eagerly as they did the first time. They walked in very safely and found that it was still a huge palace.

Everyone was silent, muttering in their hearts, wondering what the master of the Sanluo Temple had just gotten into the door and used these two huge palaces to do.