420 : To Mochizuki Island

The fact that Sky Thunder can kill undead creatures quickly spread throughout the ship.

Then the ghost cultivators on the boat at the Guijia and Xuanyin City also knew about it.

However, the ghost repairers glanced at the rough sea, and then looked at the faint thunder and lightning in the distant sky, and the rumbling thunder, and then shrank somewhat collapsed.

Even if they knew that Tianlei could kill undead creatures, they couldn't help it! Because there are no ghosts who are not afraid of things like thunder and lightning, that is something that even their ghosts can smash into the instability, or even lose their souls.

In contrast, although human cultivator is also afraid of sky thunder, the situation of human cultivating is much better than that of ghost cultivating. In particular, human cultivating has a strong flesh and blood body, but it is beneficial to be tempered by sky thunder. Even if people have to endure thunder tribulation when they are cultivating and advancing, as long as they pass through, thunder tribulation will only benefit them without harm.

Not to mention that there are some cultivators who are born with thunder-attribute primordial roots in human cultivation, who are not afraid of thunder and lightning, but are close to thunder electrodes. These cultivators with thunder-attribute primordial spirit roots are the natural nemesis of ghost cultivators.

I heard that there are still a lot of people who go to find some places of heaven and thunder to practice.

Do ghosts dare? It's something that I can't even think of.

Ghost cultivation is different from human cultivation. Human cultivation can use the spiritual root to distinguish the aptitude and the direction of cultivation. Ghost cultivation is a natural body of extremely Yin, and there is no spiritual root attribute. The cultivation is mainly based on ghosts and comprehension. The so-called ghosts are divided into eight bodies. The eight bodies correspond to the eight spiritual root attributes of human cultivation, but they are different from the spiritual root attributes.

In short, because ghost cultivation is an extremely yin body, he is instinctively afraid of things such as yang and thunder, and dare not approach it easily, lest the ghost body suffers the fall.

"It's better for people to fix it." Gui Wei sighed. "Humanxiu can not only use flesh and blood to resist thunder, but is not afraid of things of the sun. I heard that it can also draw thunder talisman, unlike our ghost talisman. No ghost, dare to draw thunder talisman, isn't that too long for his life?"

Ji Chengsi admitted that he was right, but he was still very upset.

"Why did you run to my boat to sigh? It's getting dark, and there are thunders outside. You still don't want to go back?" Ji Chengsi hurriedly drove the passengers.

Gui Wei said lazily: "Ji Liuliu, don't you be so ruthless, I didn't come here to discuss things with you."

"What to discuss?" Ji Chengsi was puzzled, and didn't think he had anything to discuss with Gui Wei.

Gui Wei asked straightforwardly: "It should be the Young Master Ning who found that Tianlei can kill the undead?"

"So what?" Ji Chengsi looked at him warily, "Could it be that you want to dig a wall?"

"Digging the foot of the wall? In contrast, I want to grab it, but I may not be able to grab it." Gui Wei smacked his lips regrettably, wondering how to abduct the alchemist named Ning to the Gui's house.

He admitted that the Ji family is good, but their ghost family is not bad. The Ji family can give Ning Yuzhou, he is confident that the ghost family can also, and can even improve his conditions as long as he is willing to join the ghost family.