460 : Go to the patriarch

Now that the people came together, Liu Qingyun let Xue Hengfeng lead the way.

Xue Hengfeng was smashed by Sang Yufei's guns, and the whole person felt melancholy, as if he had given up resisting, and he answered dejectedly.

"Young Master Ning, Miss Wen, are you going with us?" Baili asked later, hesitating on his face.

It's hard to see, but I haven't had time to relive the past, so I naturally want to get along for a while. But thinking that the place they were going was the Bingfeng clan's clan, there might be some danger, and suddenly I didn't want to call them together.

He still cherishes these two friends.

Wen Qiao didn't answer and asked, "Are you not afraid of the Bingfeng clan making trouble?"

"What are you afraid of?" Sang Yufei sneered, "We are asking the disciples of the virtual palace, and when the death icicle period has passed, our palace lord will come over, afraid that they will not succeed?"

The calm Ge Rusong also said: "Exactly."

Asking Xu Gong is the top sect of the Heavenly Realm, and has a special status in the Heavenly Wheel Continent, which can not be offended by casual people. This is also the reason why Liu Qingyun dared to break in directly to grab someone.

Wen Qiao laughed, "Then go."

When Xue Hengfeng heard it, he knew that these cruel guys hadn't given up the idea of ​​going to their clan.

Originally because there were ancestors and elders in the clan, they had already dispelled this idea, but because of the group of disciples who asked the virtual palace, they let them pass in an open manner.

Looking at the people of Ning Yuzhou, they didn't object to them. For some reason, Xue Hengfeng had a bad premonition in his heart.

I hope this group of brutal goods don't get rid of the clan.

Xue Hengfeng's liver trembled, but he dared not say anything, so he had to admit his fate and lead them the way.

The happiest is hundreds of miles late.

Knowing that they had come to the Heavenly Wheel Continent to look for him, Bai Lichi was pleasantly surprised and smiled with special joy, "We left in a hurry that day, and it is a pity in my heart. I didn't expect you to come to the Heavenly Wheel Continent to look for me."

He treats them as friends, and the other party also treats him as a friend, so he came to the Heavenly Wheel Continent to find himself.

Ning Yuzhou said mildly: "It's a coincidence that we accidentally broke into the domain of snow. It happened to be the death icicle period. We could only find a place to avoid the death icicles on the ground. Unexpectedly, it would be so coincidental. I met Master Xueran, thanks to him for taking us in."

"Xue Ran?" Sang Yufei looked at him curiously, "Is this Senior Xue Xiao's younger brother? What is he like?"

Ning Yuzhou told them about their encounter with Xueran.

"Senior Xuexiao's younger brother is a good person, very similar to Baili Junior Brother." Sang Yufei said, and after a glance at Baili Chi, she secretly thought that he was easy to believe in people. If he was deceived, he might think that the other party was doing his own good. .

After chatting for a while, they became acquainted with each other.

"How could your hair become like this? And the aura on your body, like the ice phoenix clan." Sang Yufei asked suspiciously.