577 : To Xilingshui

The merchant ships going from Panshui City to Xilingshui will generally pick up some guests going to Xilingshui, which can earn a sum of spirit stones to subsidize the merchant ships and at the same time increase their combat effectiveness.

Although merchant ships do not stipulate that they need help from guests when they are in danger, everyone will share the same boat. If there is an accident on the merchant ship, other people will be able to help if necessary.

When Wen Qiao and the others went to find the enemy's merchant ship, the responsible steward looked at them up and down.

They are all in the Primal Spirit Realm, and they can be considered as good combat effectiveness! So I didn't ask much, and after they paid the full fare, they were allowed to board the boat.

The merchant ship set off soon.

Wen Qiao stood on the deck, watching the Qiu's merchant ship leaving the dock.

There are densely packed merchant ships moored at the pier in Panshui City. These are merchant ships going to Xilingshui. Every day there are merchant ships going to or returning from Xilingshui. It takes two months to go back and forth. It can be seen that there are many forces doing business between Xilingshui and the Central Continent, and these forces are dominated by families.

For safety reasons, Qiu's merchant ship did not set off alone, but also contacted five families.

There are nearly 20 merchant ships of the five families, all of which are big ships, and there are many small boats on the side.

"There are a lot of people on the boat, there shouldn't be any danger, right?" Min Jishu whispered.

Wen Qiao looked at the Panshui River. The river was nearly a thousand feet wide. It was a very wide river, winding down from Panshui City and passing through the Xilingshui area, which was also a streamer connecting the two places.

"Not necessarily." Shi Wuming whispered, "I've found someone to inquire before. If I'm lucky, it's really fine. I'm afraid of encountering water bandits."

"What's the identity of the water bandit?" Wen Qiao asked keenly.

Shi Wuming gave her a meaningful look, "It may be magic cultivation, it may be spiritual cultivation, or a combination of the two. Who knows what will happen?"

Min Ji frowned, feeling unhappy, but when he turned his head, he found that Wen Qiao was extraordinarily calm.

Wen Qiao said calmly: "Magic cultivation and spiritual cultivation are actually no different. It's just that they have different positions. If there are enough benefits, the combination of magic cultivation and spiritual cultivation is nothing."

"Sister is right." Wen Tutu agreed.

Having experienced so many continents, I have seen all kinds of cultivators, and the definitions of magic cultivation and spiritual cultivation are a bit vague. Just like Pei Qiyu, he is the reincarnation of a demon species and a natural demon cultivator, but he has not done many bad things, and even after knowing Su Molan, he consciously restrained the killing instinct.

In contrast, the so-called decent deeds of those so-called elites in the Pleiades are more ruthless than Moxiu.

Therefore, in their hearts, there is no difference between the two ways of righteousness and evil, and they are both for benefit.

It takes a month to go from Panshui City to Xilingshui by boat.

Wen Qiao and the others looked at the scenery on both sides of the river bank for a while, then went back to the cabin to rest. If nothing happened, they would stay in the cabin for a month.