550 : The Venerables arrived

Shi Wuming's experience in the Eighth Formation Juntiantu is actually a good guess.

With an incorruptible and indestructible King Kong body, you rarely experience the fear of dying, and you can't even predict where your limits are. But in the ancient battlefield in the eight formations of Juntiantu, crises are everywhere, and everyone who enters must devote themselves to the battlefield, become one of them, and fight the enemy.

During the battle, Wen Qiao and the others could feel their limits, they would realize that they needed to rest, and they would choose to leave the Eighth Formation Juntiantu. However, Shi Wuming did not have that consciousness, and the ancient battlefields were so real that they would make people unconsciously blend into it, so they were beaten all the time, forgetting the outside world.

In this regard, Wen Tutu, Jing Jue, Pei Qiyu and others are envious and jealous.

If they had such a physique, they would definitely do better than the useless scum of Shi Wuming.

After the teacher came out, only two people were left who had not entered the Eighth Formation Juntiantu.

Ning Yuzhou looked at his father, "Father, do you want to go in?"

Ning Jichen hesitated, "My cultivation base is still low, if I go in..."

"No problem, if you feel the limit is reached, just come out quickly, don't force it." Ning Yuzhou is very patient with his old father, "Moreover, it is a rare experience to experience the dangers of the ancient battlefield firsthand. You can go in and try. "

The most important thing is that there is a chance in the Eight Array Juntian Map.

Although it doesn't seem to be obvious, whether it is Su Molan or Jing Jue, they have already gained something, but they need to continue to explore.

Ning Jichen finally agreed.

I still used the milky white stone to get in.

An hour later, Ning Jichen came out with the same scars, and there was not much left of the fairy spiritual power in his hand, only some milky white, about to turn into a transparent stone.

This stone looks like it can only be entered again.

Wen Tutu and Shi Wuming hurried over to support him with a look of concern, "Uncle Ning, are you okay?"

"It's okay, it's just some skin injuries." Ning Jichen was a little frightened, "I went into the battlefield of the human race and the demons. I didn't expect those demons to be so powerful..."

It turned out to be a battlefield between the human race and the demons...

Shi Wuming glanced at Ning Yuzhou secretly, and felt that the eight formations of Juntian Tu would be really interesting. The battlefield that sent people to each time fits their identities, and there is no sense of disobedience.

Ning Jichen was adjusting his breath, and suddenly they felt the aura of the Yuan Emperor realm appearing on this continent fragment.

Jing Jue's complexion suddenly changed, and they became vigilant.

The Yuan Emperor's speed was very fast, and in their vigilance, three figures came here.

When they saw their figures clearly, everyone slowly relaxed.

Those who came were the Azure Soul Demon Venerable, the Blood Feather Demon Venerable and Li Yaonian.

Both the Azure Soul Demon Venerable and the Blood Feather Demon Venerable are not good at each other. They have the arrogant personality of the demon cultivator, look down on the human cultivation, and have no affection for the human cultivation. If there were only two of them, Jing Jue would naturally have to worry, but if Li Yaonian was there, then there was nothing to worry about.