534 : Another formation

The little phoenix who had pitted his father couldn't bear the dangerous sight of his father, and jumped into her sleeve with enclaves and hid himself.

Although its father treats him well, he eats the spirit pill as he pleases, and all kinds of heaven and earth treasures in the space let him trample on him, but for some reason, he still thinks his father is more terrible, but the highest force value can be beaten by him The first-order mother is extraordinarily kind and feels safe.

Shi Wuming several people couldn't help laughing when they saw the arrogant little Phoenix Miaocao.

No matter how narcissistic and arrogant it is, someone can cure it!

After reading Xiao Fenghuang's joke, everyone looked at the high wall again.

This wall is inlaid on a mountain wall, and on the other end of the mountain wall is an enchantment, telling them that this place is at the end, and they can only start from this wall if they want to leave this space.

"This wall is very familiar." Shi Wuming couldn't help saying.

There were not a lot of people around, and the cultivators' ears and eyes were so clever, they all came over after hearing this. From this look, it was discovered that these people seemed to be the ones who suddenly appeared from the aura before, causing the puppet beasts to attack suddenly.

So some cultivators were very dissatisfied with them.

The most dissatisfied among them is Meng Hexuan, who was just slapped by his fiancee.

Meng Hexuan said with a sullen face, and said coldly: "It was just a few of you who suddenly appeared just now that caused us to be attacked by the group of puppet beasts. Don't you take a stand?"

In an instant, everyone on the scene looked at him.

Where did the silly fork come from?

These words were clearly written on Pei Qiyu and Shi Wuming's faces, and Jing Jue, who was a Diyin City cultivator, couldn't help but roll his eyes. What are you doing when being dumped by your fiancée and suffocating, and jumping out to be embarrassed? Isn't it embarrassing enough?

Everyone was too lazy to pay attention to him, and continued to discuss the matter of this wall, making Meng Hexuan annoyed.

He still wanted to say something, when he heard the former fiancee who had just dumped him coldly said: "Meng Hexuan, you are enough! This is the ancient cave, not Diyin City. Crisis is everywhere, and you can only complain about your lack of strength. What does it mean to blame others?"

"Cui Zhaoyi, who are you helping?" Meng Hexuan said sternly.

His appearance is handsome, his temperament is noble, and he is also a rare handsome man. It's a pity that many people have seen him leave his fiancée and run away alone. His image has collapsed. No matter how good his appearance is, he has no convincing character. It is also in vain.

Although the cultivating world values ​​personal strength, but only strong strength does not match the convincing character, nor can it be intimate. More people like to associate with those who are mediocre, but have the qualities that people can trust, and don't have to worry about being used as cannon fodder in a crisis.

Cui Zhaoyi's charming face showed disdain, "I think we have nothing to do, please don't call my name casually."

After all, she walked straight to the place where Wen Qiao and them were, maintained a short distance from them, stated her position, and declared to the world that she would never associate with this person in the future.