419 : Injured

The dark sea, the wind and rain, the turbulent sea, the monsters leaping up on the waves, forming a dark and gloomy picture.

Rumble!

The sound of thunder from far and near, banged down on the surface of the sea, and the sea splashed up.

When the undead creatures in the sea were struck by lightning, they disappeared into the dark sea without even screaming.

Wen Qiao stared at where the thunder and lightning touched, slightly stunned.

A fishy qi rushed towards the air, she subconsciously avoided it, but her cheek was still scratched by the sharp claws of the undead monster with a long blood stain. The torrential rain washed down, and the blood stain quickly merged into the water and was diluted. Even the smell of blood faded.

However, the smell of blood still irritated those undead monsters, pouring forward one after another.

On the other side, Wen Tutu instantly caught this unusual blood smell, which was very tempting to the monster. Because they are familiar with Wen Qiao's breath, they can restrain it, but those undead creatures suddenly smell this distinctive and vitality breath, how can they be controlled.

Wen Tutu didn't hesitate to turn around and flew past where Wen Qiao was.

As soon as he left, the gap that had been blocked by him was occupied by the undead monsters.

A group of undead monsters jumped onto the boat one after another by the waves, and immediately surrounded Wen Qiao. At this time, it seemed as if the undead creatures in the surrounding waters were boiling, turbulent and dense, and the ghosts on the boat were all exploded.

Ji Chengsi and Shi Wuming under the eaves became anxious at first sight, and rushed out directly.

Wen Tutu saw this scene, his eyes turned into vertical pupils, and he took a giant axe in turn and slashed at the undead creatures.

This giant axe was previously stuffed by Ji Chengsi to Ning Yuzhou, and after Ning Yuzhou's transformation, Wen Tutu used it. He now looks like a cute and lovely girl, with a fair complexion and exceptional vitality, but fighting with a giant axe will always invisibly deter the ghosts, even the romantic ghost of Gui Wei has been shocked by him. .

Wherever the giant axe passed, the undead monster was like ice encountering a blazing sun, and its body corroded quickly and fell to the ground.

Shi Wuming and Ji Chengsi had already rushed over, and as soon as they chopped a few, they saw thunder falling from the sky, smashing into the group of undead monsters surging.

The thunder and lightning rang out loudly, spreading outward, and almost reached Ji Chengsi who was rushing over.

Ji Chengsi's whole ghost was stupid, instinctively afraid of the thunder and lightning, his soul seemed a little unstable, or his teacher was lifeless and quick, picked him up and threw him back into the cabin.

The range of the lightning is very large, even the teacher is lifeless and the smell of the rabbit is struck by the lightning, but it is still within the tolerable range, they did not care, but the hair was a little curly.

boom! Boom! ! !

After several consecutive lightning strikes, the group of undead creatures that rushed forward and succeeded in succession finally got bad luck. Tianlei smashed them like dumplings, and planted them from mid-air back into the sea. Some even fell on the ship and create a boom sound.

The Ghost Xiu who was hiding from the thunder was frightened.

They almost got struck by lightning, and the thunder struck several times in a row, which couldn't be more terrifying.