443 : Convincing Long Yi

"Exactly."

Hearing his answer, Leng Yi was suddenly silent.

The surrounding people Xiu and Gui Xiu looked at them almost with breathlessness, although they didn't care much about these Tianshu Palace disciples, after all, this was the Netherworld, not the Tianshu Palace's territory. But at any rate, the Qingyu Crossing Heaven and Underworld Lantern was once guarded by Tianshu Palace, and it was sent all the way to this place. Maybe Tianshu Palace has any connection with the artifact?

I don't know if they want to use the artifact to leave, whether they have to get the consent of the guardian.

Those ghost repair gazes flickered. After they knew how to open the space channel between the two realms, they naturally couldn't resist the idea of ​​using a magic weapon.

After a long time, I heard Leng Yi faintly said: "If you can let Qingyu Cross the Sky and Underworld Lantern agree to borrow the merits, you will be yours."

He said that he would not care about it, and that everything was decided by Qingyu Crossing the Heaven and Underworld Lantern.

Although the Blue Feather Crossing Underworld Lantern has just been activated, it is a divine tool, which is beyond the control of ordinary people. If you want to find it to borrow merits, you have to give it yourself.

The cultivators present all understood what he meant, and suddenly became nervous again.

Ning Yuzhou looked at the time and said to the cultivators in the Red Rock Forest: "It's still early, you should find a place to rest, and wait for the ghost sage seniors to come over."

Because the road was exceptionally smooth, and there was no delay, they came earlier, and there were still a few days before the appointment with Ghost Saint.

The cultivators on the scene listened and found a place to camp.

Wen Qiao threw the camping matter to Wu Xiong'an and the others, went to the pit to check, and specially sensed the surrounding environment, and found that although there was a lot of gray fog here, there may be reasons for the meteor dragon to guard and purify.

As long as the ominous aura in the gray mist can be resolved from the source, even if the gray mist spreads to the entire island, it will not have a big impact on the creatures on the island. Wen Qiao could imagine that if the meteor dragon stayed here until the gray mist on the island was purified, it is estimated that Mochizuki Island would soon be changed and given a new look.

Little Phoenix stood on her shoulders, and followed her mother looking at the deep pit under the gray mist, making a tweeting sound.

It clearly remembers that it was born under this pit.

Wen Qiao heard its chirp, turned to look at it, a smile appeared on the corner of her lips, "Do you want to go down to watch the Red Lotus Industry Fire?"

"Tweet tweeted~" By the way, look for Long Yi!

Wen Qiao said: "There are still many monsters down there, and it will be a little troublesome to get in."

Even though he said that, Wen Qiao still chose to beckon Wen Tutu over. After hearing what they said, Wen Tutu's eyes stared slightly, "Sister, you want to find Red Lotus Karma Huo, this..."

There was trembling and hesitation in his eyes.

Although Wen Tutu hadn't been in close contact with the Red Lotus Karma Fire, he heard about the power of the Red Lotus Karma Fire from Wen Gungun. He couldn't even stand the smell of the Red Lotus Karma Fire, let alone him.