404 : News

The sky was completely dark, the yin wind was blowing everywhere, and the yin air was rampant.

The aura in the air seemed to be crushed by the negative pressure. The already thin aura made it very difficult for this group of practitioners to meditate and absorb. At this moment, the aura is gone, don't worry how depressed it is.

"Is there no aura in this place in the future?" The only Yuanzong realm cultivator on the scene couldn't help but said, looking at Ning Yuzhou and the others.

This Yuanzong realm was named Wu Jingping, he was tall and burly, with a simple appearance.

However, in Hongyan Forest, there is no real honest and honest person. Looking at his behavior, he is like a person who is outside and inside. He sees things very clearly. Therefore, after Ning Yuzhou showed his essence and methods, he did not hesitated to lower his status, willing to follow the arrangements of Ning Yuzhou and Wen Qiao.

If it is placed on other continents, Wu Jingping's actions may be ridiculed, but in the Red Rock Forest, as long as he can live, his self-esteem is nothing, even the Yuanhuang Realm can bow to a little girl.

Seeing that Ning Yuzhou didn't speak, the cultivators could only take out the spiritual stone in depression, absorb the spiritual power in the spiritual stone, and replenish the spiritual power in the body as soon as possible.

They are not physical training, and they can't fight with a strong body.

Roar--! !

A harsh roar came from the wind, awakening the meditating practitioner again.

They were tense and looked out of the mountain gorge one after another.

The night was dark, and there were faintly agile shadows running rampant outside the valley. When I fixed my eyes, it was clear that they were all kinds of ghosts.

Ghosts are also divided into types and strengths. Like the ones they encounter in the woods during the day, they are not strong, but when they first arrived, they were eroded by yin qi in their bodies and could not get rid of yin qi in time, resulting in slow movement. The ghost is hurting.

There are many ghosts in the valley, strong and weak going back and forth. Powerful ghosts catch and swallow the weak, or attack each other, taking out the other's ghost beads and swallowing them.

Night is when ghosts are most active.

It's normal to think about it. Whether in the human cultivator continent or in the nether world, the yin qi at night is stronger than that in the day. Ghost cultivators and ghosts practice yin and naturally like to walk at night.

Everyone looked at it for a while and found that those ghosts passed by countless times, ignoring where they were, and finally felt relieved.

The cultivators from the Red Rock Forest felt fortunate. Fortunately, they met Ning Yuzhou, otherwise they would be attacked by ghosts in the night. Whether they would survive is unknown.

At this point, this group of people has become more and more determined to follow closely Ning Yuzhou's determination.

After daybreak, the darkness receded, and a gray light appeared on the horizon.

The daytime in the Netherworld is like when it's still twilight, the gray sky and the dim light are the brightest time of the day.

At this time, the Yin Qi receded a lot, and the thin aura could be vaguely felt.

This relieved everyone.

"It seems that this place is not too evil, as long as there is aura." Someone said optimistically.