542 : Soul Beasts

The sky was very dark, and there were soul beasts everywhere outside the flying boat.

Sitting in the flying boat, Jing Jue's expression was a little complicated, especially when he saw the soul beasts that would be attacked by the ancestors of the Yuan Emperor realm outside waving their hands, and his mood was even more complicated.

He never thought that he could allow the six Yuan Emperor Realm ancestors to guard all the way forward. Thinking about it, he felt incredible.

But thinking of the place he was about to go, he was a little unsure.

In the end, the cultivation base is too low.

After entering the inheritance of Senluo Temple, he not only received the complete inheritance of the soul master there, but also experienced ten years of practice there. The inheritance of Senluo Temple is very powerful, and a special space has been opened up, allowing him to master the inheritance of the soul master, which has caused him to improve his cultivation to a small level, and the aura in his body is a lot of harmony.

With just one step, you can cross the Yuanzong realm and become the Yuanhuang realm.

This is why when he left the Senluo Temple, those friends looked at him at first and felt that he had changed a lot.

But this point of cultivation is still too low to enter the abyss.

Looking at the endless stream of soul beasts raging on the mainland outside the window, Jing Jue's heart quickly became firm again.

He immediately took out the soul flag and released the ten soul beasts in the soul flag.

The spirit beasts in the spirit banners are not allowed to come out without being summoned by their masters. Even if they do appear, they will appear in front of the world as small, palm-sized mini spirit beasts.

In this way, it can also make people distinguish that the soul beasts summoned by the soul masters are different from other soul beasts. These soul beasts will not actively attack people, and there is no need to worry that they will go crazy like the soul beasts outside and form a wave of soul beasts.

Seeing him summon the soul beast, the people in the flying boat looked over in confusion.

Wen Qiao flipped her hand and took out a bottle of Yin Gathering Pill, and fed it to the mini soul beasts. By the way, she probed and found that the wounds of these little soul beasts had been healed. In Senluo Temple, Jing Jue's little soul beasts were severely injured in order to escape the high-level spirit beasts that guarded the temple.

At that time, Wen Qiao and the others were quite worried about these little soul beasts.

Wen Gungun also leaned over, took out the spirit pill that he was about to put in his mouth, and fed it to a soul beast.

The mini soul beast opened its mouth wide and swallowed the spirit pill that had been fed over without hesitation.

As the saying goes, pets look like their owners. Although these soul beasts are not Jing Jue's pets, they are still very cute with their greedy and pitiful appearance.

Seeing Wen Qiao, Jing Jue used the Yin Pill to feed his soul beasts, and couldn't help but twitch the corners of his mouth. The wealth of this group of people was really rich.

After the soul beasts had swallowed the Yin Gathering Pill, he drove them around, guarding the flying boat, and then continued to take out a lot of things and started to get busy.

The teacher leaned forward curiously, "Brother Jing, what are you going to do?"

"I want to refine some soul condensing liquid first." Jing Jue said without raising his head. "The Yin power and soul power in Di Yuan are very terrifying. It is not good for me and other cultivators. It can prevent one or two."