411 : Disguise as women

Wen Yi listened blankly.

After a long while, she smiled bitterly: "I am a dying person, and I have done everything I can do, and the rest can only be handed over to the Tianshu Palace. If they can't help it, it prove that God's will is like this, the Red Forest Continent should have been destroyed."

Wen Qiao's reaction seemed to be slow for a while, and after a while, she said, "You are right."

Then she got up and left without the slightest nostalgia.

Wen Yi "..."

Wen Qiao walked out the door, and saw Wen Tutu and Shi Wuming them talking in the yard, and the others stood by, watching Wen Tutu and them curiously.

Wen Tutu said sympathetically: "Brother Brother, you were picked up by those ghost repairs and locked up in your storage bag. Then you are now a poor person?"

"Yes!" Shi Wuming said with a cheeky, "so I have to rely on you to raise me again."

Wen Gungun kindly handed him a spirit fruit.

Shi Wuming felt like an old father whose son was finally sensible. After rubbing the dough balls, he ate with relish, without feeling that there was nothing wrong with eating and drinking with a cub.

Wen Tutu had a serious face, "Your storage bag is gone, isn't the Bilin shuttle mirror also robbed?"

Speaking of which, his Yuxue's cute little face reads plainly "Why do I want you?"

Shi Wuming smiled happily, "Brother Wen, your worry is superfluous. I have long recognized Bilin as the master in the shuttle realm. It is hidden in my body and has not been picked up by those ghost repairs."

This is the key thing for them to leave the Red Rock Forest. If they were really picked up by the ghost repairer, then the teacher had no life to find Wen Qiao and the others in Lu Yecheng to make a fuss and get the Bilin Shuttle Mirror back.

Wen Tutu breathed a sigh of relief, and said with satisfaction: "It seems that you are not too stupid to worry about."

"Hey, Brother Wen, how can you talk like that?"

One person and one animal immediately fought each other, and the people next to them saw it with gusto, as if they were a spice in life.

The Netherworld is too depressing, they need some embellishment of life.

When the sky darkened, Wu Jingping and the others finally came back.

Wu Jingping told them about the news he found, "I heard that many ghost repairs have entered the immortal sea to find meteor dragons. At present, there is no news about meteor dragons. There is no news of ghost repairs entering the immortal sea. Because of the danger of the immortal sea, many ghosts, there is no return to cultivation..."

This result is not surprising. The temptation of Meteoron is too great. Knowing that the Immortal Sea is a famous fierce land, there are still ghosts who risk their lives to break in.

Ning Yuzhou asked: "What is the immortal sea like?"

Others cheered up and looked at Wu Jingping and them.

Wu Jingping's face became solemn, "According to those ghost repairs, the Immortal Sea is a place of immortality. Once a ghost falls into the sea, it will become an undead creature in the sea, unable to kill, and even attack and enter. The other creatures of the Undead Sea make those creatures a member of those undead."

"Like an immortal zombie?" Wen Qiao asked, and then she shook her head again, "No, zombies can also be killed."

They encountered zombies when they were in the heavens. Although they are tricky, they can be killed.