463 : Phoenix Jade Emperor

When Patriarch Bingfeng learned that Xue Xiao was about to send Liu Qingyun and his party away, he couldn't help but called him over again.

He looked at Xue Xiao with sharp eyes, and asked in a deep voice, "Are you really going to send her away?"

"Yes it is."

"Even if you are going to die soon, have no regrets?"

"Ok."

Patriarch Bingfeng's face became extremely cold, and an icy air filled the room.

However, Xue Xiao was not afraid, he still had that gentle appearance, but his smile hadn't reached the bottom of his eyes, and his slightly condensed eyes could see his unwillingness.

Patriarch Bingfeng watched him grow up, how could he not understand the stubbornness under his gentle skin.

It can be said that the entire Ice Phoenix tribe, this child is the most abnormal he has ever seen!

People from other tribes accepted the fate of the Ice Phoenix clan and stayed in the Snow Territory obediently. Whether it was cultivation or birth, old age, sickness and death, they didn't feel that there was anything wrong. He is the only one who refuses to succumb to the fate of the ice phoenix clan, wants to break the fate of the ice phoenix clan, and wants the ice phoenix clan to get out of the snow domain and get their freedom.

From childhood to adulthood, this child has his own plan and purpose no matter what he does.

The only thing that exceeded his plan was Liu Qingyun.

Xue Xiao lowered his eyes and said: "Patriarch, if I die, you will find a pure-blooded child from the clan to raise. This time you must teach him well, don't teach him like me..."

Patriarch Bingfeng said with a sullen face, his heart made it clear that he had become this way, and he could not rely on his education, because he had never taught him that way.

"As for Aran, I have to trouble the patriarch to take care of him! He is a well-behaved child, much better than me. I know that the patriarch arranged him to be stationed in the east to protect him. There are always very few ice locusts in that area, Aran Staying there for a hundred years, nothing will happen..."

Until he said almost the same, the Bingfeng patriarch said: "Done?"

Xue Xiao smiled and said, "That's it for the time being. When I am dying, I will explain more."

Clan Chief Bingfeng hummed, and said decisively: "In that case, before you die, quickly find a clan to have a child, and when you die, I will nurture your child."

Xue Xiao: "..."

"Why, don't you even want to satisfy me with such a small request? Xue Xiao, I have retreated enough, I hope you also think about the clan." Chief Bingfeng said in a deep voice.

Xue Xiao smiled and said, "Patriarch, I can't do anything."

Chief Bingfeng squinted at him, "Why?"

Xue Xiao said calmly: "I won't lift it!"

Patriarch Bingfeng: "..."

Patriarch Bingfeng was furious, and immediately wanted to kill him.

***

Liu Qingyun asked, "Young Master Ning, do you know the Phoenix Jade Emperor?"

"Tweet~"

Little Phoenix jumped on Ning Yuzhou's shoulder, and the black beans stared at Liu Qingyun. The little yellow fluff was fluffy, and it made people want to touch it.