560 : Back to Pleiades

After learning about the events of the Pleiades Continent over the past fifty years, Su Molan asked Pei Qiyu to send away the person who had he brought.

The man stood in the desert, watching the flying boat go away, still unable to return to his senses.

It wasn't until the heat waves peculiar to the Black Wind Desert hit his face that a poisonous snake hovering under the yellow sand suddenly violently attacked. He didn't return to his senses, and quickly offered a spirit weapon to block the attack of the poisonous snake. After several entanglements, the poisonous snake was finally Beheaded.

He took a breath, suddenly thought of something, and reached out to touch his face.

The pain on the face has disappeared. Although the whole face feels swollen to the touch, at least it is not as painful as it was when I was poisoned. Moreover, the originally stagnant spiritual power in the body has returned to normal. When using the spiritual power, the meridians will no longer be swollen and painful, which will affect the battle.

All of this shows that the poison of the black scorpion previously found is being lifted.

He remembered that when he was taken on the flying boat, the alchemist fed him a detoxification pill. He had no hope at the time, and he did not expect that it would detoxify the black scorpion.

Thinking of this, he was shocked again. He didn't know the origin of the previous person. He even had a detoxification pill for detoxifying the black scorpion poison. If it were spread out, it would surely make all the practitioners who yearn for the black wind desert crazy.

However, the female cultivator who was interviewing just now looked familiar, a bit like the only descendant of the Pleiades Valley that had died fifty years ago-Su Molan...

Thinking of Su Molan, he sighed again.

Had it not been for Su Molan's death by the four great families, if Su Xinggu hadn't lost its only heir, it would not have become the current demonic spirit.

***

A month later, Feizhou left the Black Wind Desert and headed straight towards the place where Pleiades Valley was.

After returning home, neither Su Molan nor Pei Qiyu deliberately concealed their identity. Although low-key, they did not hide. If they met an enemy they knew, they wouldn't mind a fight.

Pleiades lying on Su Molan’s shoulders, she could feel her tightness, and comforted: "Lan Lan, it’s okay! If you encounter Yuan Emperor Realm, don’t worry, although I’m not good at fighting, I can take them Trapped in the twenty-eight places and four elephants, throw them into the devil's den."

Su Molan was stunned, then turned to look at the child on her shoulders, "Will it affect your body?"

Hearing the concern in her voice, the Pleiades was very happy. The contractor and the artifact are equal partners. After being together for so long, naturally they also give birth to some affection-like feelings. Although the spirit is not a body of flesh and blood, it is also a creature that is born with a spiritual intelligence. It also has seven emotions and six desires and joys, anger, sorrow, and joy. It can be regarded as an independent individual.

"No, don't worry."

With a bloodthirsty smile on Pei Qiyu's face, he agreed with the Pleiades, "Aren't those people unscrupulous for the purpose of plotting the twenty-eight apostles and four elephants? Just let them get what they want."

Feizhou flew all the way, and encountered many cultivators on the way.

However, these cultivators felt the aura of the Yuanhuang Realm sitting in the flying boat, and no one dared to touch it.