466 : Ice Thorns forest

The ice thorn forest is very large, with huge undulating ice thorns everywhere, filled with an almost misty atmosphere of extreme cold.

There are not many ice locusts in the ice thorn forest. The cold here also attracts ice locusts, and the recipes of ice locusts are extremely mixed. In addition to treating the Ice Phoenix tribe as a delicacy, any ice-attributed spiritual objects are their food, even Those ice stones in the ice thorn forest.

After arriving in the ice thorn forest, the Ice Phoenix tribe first put white glowstones around the ice thorn forest.

In an instant, the darkness of the ground seemed like the day, and it was clearly visible.

On the huge ice thorn, you can first see an ice locust that is as thick as a giant python, wrapped around it, and the mouthparts of the head are like a budding flower. When it comes over, the bud opens instantly, revealing the inner ring sharp teeth.

The Ice Phoenix tribe began to fight with these ice locusts, and a group of five people surrounded them together.

Wen Qiao and the others formed a group of themselves, and they also met a group of ice locusts.

Sang Yufei followed the Ge Pingsong brothers, with the little idiot junior Bai Lichi beside her, and it was a little difficult to deal with it. Fortunately, there was Liu Qingyun behind her, but there was no worry about her life.

But it also made them frantic, and the fight was a bit thrilling.

Seeing Liu Qingyun's driving force, she is only responsible for staring at them so that their lives are not in danger, but they will not interfere if they should experience it.

Sang Yufei had no choice but to bite the bullet and carry the ice locusts.

When they were almost exhausted from the fight, they turned their heads and looked at Wen Qiao's side, and saw Wen Qiao wearing pale golden gloves that were as thin as cicada wings, and her slender hand pinched an ice locust that was approaching, and directly pressed it on. On the ground, and then hit Bing locust's head with a fist.

With a bang, Binglocust's head was torn apart like broken ice crystals, and could not live anymore.

Wen Qiao used the red sun to track her footwork. She was as light as a swallow and swift as a gust of wind. She shuttled through the ice thorns extremely fast, avoiding the ice locust attacks, and seizing the opportunity to pinch the ice locusts coming from the front. Headshots one after another.

After reaching the Yuanzong realm, not only did she have more spiritual power, her physique also became stronger, her skills became more rigid, and she had no problem blasting the ice head with her bare hands.

Wen Qiao was upset.

However, people who saw her such fierce play were all trembling.

Regardless of whether you are asking Xu Gong or the Bingfeng tribe, look at the ethereal and beautiful face, and then look at the powerful combat power, I feel that this woman is very difficult to provoke.

Fortunately, there was no fight.

When Wen Qiao was fighting, the little Phoenix had already flown to a very high ice thorn to warn them.

In fact, the little phoenix wanted to fight, but its mother said that in order not to reveal its identity, let it not easily breathe fire, it is the most important hole card. So Little Phoenix was coaxed like this, resisting the urge to fight with fire.

Xiao Fenghuang's black bean eyes were extremely sharp. Whenever he noticed something, he immediately yelled at his mother to report to them.

After receiving its reminder, Wen Qiao knew where the ice locusts were the most and what the situation was, and asked those people to avoid them so as not to be outflanked by the ice locusts.