564 : Granny Tie

When Wen Qiao was hitting fat by a Yuanhuang Realm Demon, a group of people rushed to the Pleiades Valley.

Su Molan thought that someone who didn't have eyes came over again, looked over sharply, and when she saw the glamorous and cold female sister headed clearly, she looked dazed and stood there blankly.

"Ms. Iron!"

Su Molan happily jumped down from the heights and rushed towards Granny Tie.

She strongly hugged Granny Tie and said with a smile: "Granny Tie, we are back! From now on we will guard the Pleiades Valley, and we will revitalize the Pleiades Valley together."

These words clearly reached the ears of the group of cultivators who hadn't left, squatting outside the Pleiades Valley.

They looked at the master and servants who had reunited for a long time in front of Taniguchi. If it were before, they would think that Su Molankou had spoken wildly, but the group of Yuandi, Yuanhuang, and disciples of various sects who entered Suxing Valley were gone.  Even the magic repair of the Demon Gate is folded here, plus the two Yuanhuang realms around Su Molan, and Tiegu, the Yuanhuang realm loyal to Su Xinggu, why can't Su Xinggu be rebuilt?

What they have to worry about now is whether Su Xinggu will take the opportunity to retaliate. Those cultivators who have offended Su Xinggu and Su Molan are terrified. Those who have not offended it are also because of the disappearance of the elders and disciples of the teacher. I felt a little nervous.

But the only certainty is that the Pleiades continent is about to change.

"Little Master..."

Granny Tie's lips trembled slightly, her eyes couldn't help but tears.

Su Molan hurriedly wiped her tears and said with a smile: "Mother-in-law is too happy? Happy days are yet to come. Mother-in-law is back. You will help us guard the Pleiades Valley. We have to rebuild Pleiades Valley, and there are many more. I have to be busy, there are not enough manpower."

The iron lady's expression shrank, and she quickly withdrew all her weak emotions.

Since receiving the call from the little master, she has rushed to Pleiades Valley with stars and moons.

It was only these years that she had been entrenched overseas, too far from the Pleiades Valley, to spend so much time rushing back. On the way back, she also heard that something happened in Pleiades Valley, and she was really worried about the little master's safety.

Now seeing the changes in the Pleiades Valley, and the little master guarding here, the hanging heart is finally let go.

The iron lady sacrificed a red chain, looked at the group of cultivators outside the valley with a pair of beautiful eyes, and said coldly: "Little master, rest assured, as long as I am here, no one will be allowed to break into the Pale Star Valley."

The cultivators outside the valley were as quiet as chickens, shrinking there and pretending to be dead.

This woman named Tie Gu has always been a stubborn problem. In recent years, she has been troubled by the four big families, and she slyly escapes every time, and the four big families have nothing to do with her. There is a kind of cruelty in her, cruel to others, even more cruel to herself, and confronting her, it makes people feel terrible.

With Granny Tie guarding, Su Molan left with peace of mind, and went to rebuild Pleiades Valley with Wen Qiao and the others.

With Mother Tie's return, the group of disciples in the Pleiades who had left with Mother Tie also came back one after another. At the same time, there was also the power of Mrs. Tie who had been developing outside these years.