498 : Successful

"what happened?"

"Why can't you feel the breath of the person who crossed the catastrophe?"

"Isn't he killed by the sky thunder?"

"Impossible. If you were hacked to death, Thunder Tribulation would have dispersed long ago. But looking at the Tribulation Clouds in the sky, you have no intention of retreating, and the power of Sky Thunder is still very powerful..."

Everyone looked at the black and crushing cloud in the sky. The number of these clouds gathered made people chill from the bottom of my heart, not to mention the thunder that was brewing in the heavy cloud, filled with a kind of palpitations and fear. The dangerous breath of horror made people unable to stay away.

Even the brothers Sang Yufei and Ge Rusong, who had originally planned to observe Ning Yuzhou’s Thunder Tribulation in the Yuanzong Realm, so that they would praise some experience and insights when they cross the Yuanzong Realm Thunder Tribulation in the future, dare not say anything. Obviously they are not of the same grade. Yes, if they will encounter Yuanzong Realm Thunder Tribulation in the future, it will be the same...I guess they will only end up being hacked to death.

Their hearts hung up, staring intently at the barren mountain land just now, trying to find the breath of Ning Yuzhou.

The robbery cloud in the sky has not retreated, and the sky thunder is obviously brewing the third stage, which proves that Ning Yuzhou is still crossing the robbery and has not been struck to death by the sky thunder as those people guessed.

Just where is Ning Yuzhou? As if his breath was cut off by something.

The third thunder calamity was almost brewing, and the first sky thunder began to be smashed.

There are nine sky thunders in each heavy thunder tribulation, one after another, the roar of the sky thunder is endless, and almost all the practitioners in the domain of the sky are shocked. Watching this scene in amazement, the practitioners who are just nearby can't bear it even more. I lived here and ran over, wanting to see where the sacredness is.

Suddenly, a voice sounded: "Look, what is that?"

Everyone looked intently, and saw that when the sturdy thunder engulfing the terrible majesty of the sky smashed down, it actually smashed on an umbrella that flew out of the pit. Thunder arcs circulate on the dark purple umbrella surface, and the bright purple-white electric snakes are centered on the umbrella surface and spread everywhere. There are even many thunder snakes jumping out and crawling quickly in the deep swamp.

The cultivators who were standing outside the swamp watched with chills in their hearts and hurriedly backed away.

The sky thunder that was blocked by the dark purple umbrella did not disappear, but spread out. The thunder snake arc spreading around instantly jumped far and wide, showing the terrible nature of the sky thunder.

Someone was surprised and said: "That dark purple umbrella is a thunder guard?"

"Sure, apart from the Thunder Guards, what else can stop this terrible thunder disaster?"

Everyone looked at the umbrella in mid-air, and it was not surprising that the people who crossed the Tribulation offered this kind of anti-thunder weapon. After all, this Thunder Tribulation was too terrifying, as if they were hacking a big evil demon. The posture of unending death cannot be carried by the cultivator's body alone-it is estimated that the body can carry it.

Thinking of this, someone suddenly guessed boldly, is it possible that this time the tribulation is not physical cultivation? Otherwise, how could it last so long in this terrifying thunder catastrophe.