561 : Pleiades Valley

Su Molan tied the unconscious Xiao Minxin with a sling, dragged her and Wen Qiao into Xiao Xingcheng together.

The door of Xiao Xingcheng was open, and the whole city was empty.

Perhaps it has not been inhabited by cultivators for many years, and the whole city is showing a scene of decay and ruin, and the devilish energy that shrouded in the sky and intruded into the city quietly has accelerated this practice more and more. The ruin and destruction of the city.

Sooner or later, this place will become a magical land, a paradise for monsters.

The city is quiet, and the more you go inside, the darker the surrounding light.

The devilish energy shrouded in the sky is like a dark cloud over the city, shrouded in people's hearts. How can such an environment make cultivators live in peace of mind?

Suddenly, there was a clucking sound not far away, followed by a clattering sound.

Everyone looked over and found that the corner of a house on the street had fallen down, and the blackened building materials fell to the ground.

Pei Qiyu walked over to check, and said: "It is the devilish energy that has eroded the spiritual power and turned into a rotten thing."

The devilish energy is quietly changing this piece of land that was originally full of aura, transforming it into a devilish land. It's a pity that such a demon land, even demon cultivators can't use it to cultivate, presumably that group of demon cultivators should be very depressed.

Thinking of this, Pei Qiyu couldn't help becoming very happy.

When I heard that the Shangyang Demon Venerable and the Four Great Families had joined forces to calculate the Su Xinggu, I understood the intention of the Shangyang Demon Venerable. As a result, the Twenty-Eight Pagoda and the Four Elephants were not found. Instead, the Demon Cave appeared and even the Yuan Emperors of the Xiao family and the Chai family were killed on the spot in the environment.

When the Demon Cave was present, there must be many demon cultivations who were ecstatic, thinking that there was another demon land for them to practice. It turns out that this is a poisonous magical land, even their magic repairs can't be used, so what's the use?

They made a circle around Xiao Xing City, and they roughly figured out the situation in the city.

Su Molan was in a serious mood. After discussing with the Pleiades, she decided that they would return to the Pleiades Valley first, "The devilish energy in the Pleiades Valley is heavier. I will go back with the Pleiades. Find a place to rest and wait for our news."

"No!" Pei Qiyu objected, "Pale Star Valley is too dangerous, I am going to go." He is a Demon Seed. Although reincarnated as a human, the nature of the Demon Seed has not changed. These demon qis actually have little effect on him.

Of course Su Molan opposed it. Even Moxiu couldn't bear the demonic energy of the Demon Cave. She had a contract with the Pleiades, so she could take shelter of the Pleiades. How could she let him take risks?

Seeing them arguing endlessly, Ning Yuzhou said, "You can go in together."

Su Molan was startled and frowned: "Can you?"

"can!"

Although she didn't understand why Ning Yuzhou let Pei Qiyu go in with her, Su Molan had a blind trust in Ning Yuzhou. As long as he could say something, she chose to believe it.

Although he could get in, Pei Qiyu was inexplicably unhappy.

The teacher has no life to pat him, "Brother, relax your mind, and relax a little after you enter, don't be easily controlled by the demon."