467 : Xueran was kidnapped

Originally thought that Xueran would return soon, but didn't think that only the Bingfeng tribe who was going to replace Xueran was wounded and returned, and told them that Xueran was taken away.

Xue Xiao's face suddenly became cold.

He is usually a very gentle person, who is incompatible with the domain of snow, but when his face is cold, the icy air is permeated, and finally people realize that he is worthy of the purest ice phoenix bloodline.

"who is it?"

The injured Bingfeng people paled and said weakly: "I didn't see clearly. They were wearing grey cloaks and masks, and suddenly appeared. Originally, they wanted to take me and Xueran away together, so Xueran took the opportunity to drag him. Stay with them and let me come back to report."

Although Xueran's cultivation is not as good as Xuexiao, he is also a pure-blooded member of the Ice Phoenix tribe, and his strength is not low. He unexpectedly drags the people, allowing the tribe to escape back and report the letter with the help of the underground space to track the complicated terrain.

Xue Xiao immediately appointed the tribe to find Xueran and rescue him.

Wen Qiao and the others just happened to have nothing to do, and they wanted to see who was doing the trouble in the domain of snow, so they decided to take a trip.

Palace Master Xu, who was still in Snowy City, heard about this and hurried over. After inquiring about the situation, his eyes flickered slightly and asked Xue Xiao, "Can you track down where Brother Ling is?"

Xue Xiao nodded, "I can trace it by blood." The blood tracing technique of the Ice Phoenix clan has always been easy to use.

After hearing this, Palace Master Xu said, "I'm afraid that the other party will be unkind! Xue Xiao, you can ask the Ice Phoenix people who are stationed at the border if they are all in trouble."

Xue Xiao's expression was slightly awkward, and he had a bad premonition in his heart.

After thinking for a moment, he said to Palace Master Xu: "Palace Master Xu, I will arrange this. Can I trouble you to take a trip to the clan, I will let the clan take you there."

Anyway, there has been an exception, and it's okay to bring outsiders in the past again.

Palace Master Xu understood what Xue Xiao meant in an instant, and was afraid that the people who captured Xueran had to deal with not only the Bingfeng tribe, but also the white-haired pure blood in the Bingfeng tribe. Although he didn't know whether this matter was related to the fact that the Ice Phoenix clan was almost annihilated, he didn't dare to take it carelessly.

Only if Xue Xiao was skeptical, he made such an arrangement.

At the moment he smiled and said: "You and Qingyun are close to good deeds, and you can be considered a family. You don't have to be polite, just leave it to me here, and I will go to your patriarch."

"Thank you!"

Then, Xue Xiao led his tribe to the place where Xueran was stationed.

Liu Qingyun, Sang Yufei and others were walking along with him. In addition, there was also an uncle of the Yuan Dynasty realm who asked Xu Gong. This was also the reason that Palace Master Xu was worried and asked him to come over.

Wen Tutu is also in the Yuan Dynasty, but it is a pity that he maintains the appearance of a child, and deliberately suppresses his aura, causing everyone who sees him to subconsciously ignore him, thinking that it is the child Wen Qiao brought out to experience.

Due to the urgency of the matter, everyone did not waste on the road and hurried on the road wholeheartedly.

Wen Qiao and the others discovered that the path they took this time was different from the previous path of Xueheng Peak. It took only seven or eight days to reach the place where Xueran was stationed. In this way, he also understood that Xue Xiao was taking them to take a shortcut, and this shortcut was only known by the higher-ranking Ice Phoenix tribe.