592 :

The sky was bright, and the warm sunlight passed by the window.

Bright light filled the room, and the room was full of bright lights. The wind that slipped into the room lifted the bed net behind the carved screen, revealing a corner covered with a big red brocade.

Wen Qiao opened her eyes, her expression still a little confused.

She subconsciously rubbed her head against his chest, the waist that she held in her hands was thin and strong, and was slightly firmer and harder than her own softness, and the memory finally turned slowly.

Turning her head, she slowly raised her head and saw that the man she was hugging tightly was awake.

He puts an arm on her back, his eyes are as oily as black jade under the bright light, with a slight smile, handsome and cozy, and he is full of a kind of male animal's satisfaction after eating and drinking. .

In an instant, her face turned red, she dared not look at him again, and rolled out of his arms slowly.

With great strength, she rolled to the innermost part of the bed when she struggled, and continued to sleep with her head and face covered.

Ning Yuzhou was not in a hurry to get the people back, so he smiled and watched the rare girl who rolled into the bed childishly and buried herself in the bed.

After a while, I felt that it was almost the same, so Ning Yuzhou just pulled up the quilt and said softly, "Aha, are you going to go out today?"

Wen Qiao turned her head to look at him, thinking of something, and said firmly: "If we don't go out, we have to double repair!"

Ning Yuzhou: "..."

Cultivation is a very serious matter, Wen Qiao sat up with a serious face.

She was wearing a white shirt with a slightly open flap, revealing the collarbone and a small piece of skin, and there were some ambiguous marks on it.

Ning Yuzhou's eyes dimmed, and his Adam's apple rolled slightly.

At this time, I heard her say: "Last night's is not counted, starting today is double repair." She nodded earnestly, "We can't play with things."

Ning Yuzhou had nothing to say.

Although it hurt a man's self-esteem when he was suppressed by her last night and couldn't move, but afterwards... it was very successful to watch the little girl forget about her practice all night.

"Fine, I'll listen to you."

Ning Yuzhou looked like a negotiable person, and the two of them no longer greedy the bed, they sat up one after another and began to practice.

Wen Qiao had already memorized the dual cultivation technique by heart. When they pressed their hands together, the two of them performed the technique at the same time. Originally, they didn't think there was anything until their spirits began to merge, which was not inferior to last night. The wonderful taste of the soul trembles, and people can't help but become greedy.

Until the end of the round, the sky was already dark.

Wen Qiao looked at him with bright eyes, and said happily: "Husband, it turns out that double repair is so good. You shouldn't waste time last night."

Compared to pure physical entanglement, she prefers this kind of thing that can both cultivate and be happy.

So Wen Qiao ignored what happened last night and urged him to continue cultivating. She felt that in the future they could finally cultivate together, and it was better for two people to cultivate than one.