439 : Stay at Xuanyin City

The ghost repairs left one by one.

Of course, there are still some drowsy, watching their twinkling eyes, you know that there are other ideas in their hearts.

Just think about what ideas these ghost repairs have, and you will understand.

Earlier, there was a divine beast under the deep pit, but since then, there has been no sign of the divine beast, which made them care more or less.

Although due to the evil spirit, when the beast came to the world, it was impossible to go down and check it, but they estimated that there was a meteor dragon, and the newly born beast was fine. I don't know what kind of mythical beast was born at this time.

"It may be a dragon."

Some ghost Xiu said with convincing words: "You think, this place has been occupied by a meteorite dragon and has become its territory. The dragon is overbearing, will other beasts be allowed to approach? Of course, the same dragon can be born here safely. Maybe the beast that was born was the egg of a meteorite?"

"Before the meteor dragon fell, it must have been pregnant with an egg. I heard that if the dragon's eggs were not hatched by the clan, they could not break the shell by themselves. The meteor dragon must have brought it in and took the opportunity to hatch the little dragon."

"..."

He was so sure that a group of ghost repairers were dumbfounded.

Even if it was Wen Qiao and the others, if they hadn't managed to break the shell by Phoenix, they almost thought it was the truth.

Also, Long Yi is a male dragon and will not hatch eggs!

Only the little phoenix was unhappy, and tweeted, tweeted, it was the phoenix who broke the shell, where did the little dragon come from?

Xu Ye heard this tweeting sound, and finally Gui Xiu reacted and retorted: "No, Dragon Clan Sishui. Apart from the evil spirit, there is only the Red Lotus Karma Fire. How could the Dragon Clan's egg be under this deep pit? Breaking the shell in the place where there is a red lotus karmic fire? The phoenix is ​​almost the same, but the phoenix is ​​the beast of fire, no fire will not swallow it."

Finally there was someone who guessed it right, and the little phoenix happily tweeted in agreement.

With a blank face, Wen Qiao grabbed the little Phoenix who jumped on Wen Tutu's head and screamed, and put it in her arms to shut it up.

Regarding whether the divine beast that was born at that time was a dragon or a phoenix, the ghost cultivators had a heated discussion. Unfortunately, no matter how curious or coveted they were, no ghost cultivator dared to go to the deep pit because of the meteorite dragon.

As long as the meteor dragon is on Mochizuki Island, no creature will dare to cross the thunder pond one step.

Therefore, the cultivators unanimously believed that the sacred beast that was born that day was probably next to the meteorite dragon and was raised by the meteorite dragon.

Those cultivators with crooked ideas in their hearts can only give up unwillingly in the end.

"Are we leaving too?" Wu Xiong'an hesitated to look at Ning Yuzhou and Wen Qiao.

Ning Yuzhou said.

Wen Qiao asked in surprise: "You don't want to leave, do you want to stay on Mochizuki Island?"

"Of course not!" Wu Xiong'an said quickly, "I mean, since you have already dealt with Long Mei, does it have any way to send us back to the Red Forest Continent?"