493 : Leizhu beads

The roar of thunder continued to explode.

The cultivators who passed by looked in the direction of Jinglei Valley in amazement, and saw the sky above Jinglei Valley, and the continuous sky thunder slashed down. The horrible purple sky thunder with thick arms was huge, with an unstoppable momentum, as if want to split the entire Thunder Valley.

In this terrifying momentum, a slender figure quickly flew out from the Thunder Valley.

It was a female cultivator, her vestment was already in tatters, her hair was slashed by the sky thunder, and she draped it over her head in a mess, her face was scorched black, there was no image at all, and her appearance was beyond recognition. Her appearance.

However, this kind of miserable appearance of being struck by lightning is still familiar to the cultivators. It is already understood that this female cultivator probably has been struck by lightning before.

The female cultivator flew out in front of the Thunder Valley, and behind her was a continuous stream of sky thunder chasing her. That day, the thunder went one after the other, and sometimes the next one had already followed before the previous one had been split.

Seeing Lei Bu's non-stop posture that day, everyone was stunned.

What was the thing did this female nun do to make Tianlei of Thunder Valley chase after her? Or maybe she got something to attract thunder from Thunder Valley...

When thinking like this, many cultivators stared at the direction of Jingleigu, their minds turned away.

What disappointed them was that even though the female sister was struck with a miserable appearance, she did not affect her speed at all, and she swiftly shuttled through the dense thunder. Even if she was struck, it was only slow, and her speed remained unchanged. No change, finally rushed out of Thunder Valley.

When she rushed out of Jinglei Valley, Tianlei seemed to chase habitually, until after nearly ten miles, it died down.

After Tian Lei stopped, the sister naturally stopped too.

Upon seeing the situation, those cultivators who had been watching the situation in secret, approached here slowly, without even concealing their approach, staring at the female cultivator who ran out of Thunder Valley with unkind eyes.

What are the ideas of these cultivators who wander around Thunder Valley, anyone who is familiar with Thunder Realm knows, especially when this female sister came out of Thunder Valley, it attracted such a huge momentum, and people can't help but wonder if she is not. What good things get from it, plus she is only one person, and she has been struck by a sky thunder before, and it will definitely leave internal injuries in the body. It is the best opportunity to start when she is weak.

However, when they found them, the sister's reaction was calm.

I saw her hand close to her hair that was smashed by thunder and lightning, and a face that was scorched by thunder and lightning could not show beauty or ugliness. Only those beautiful eyes were still clear and pure, as if the bright sky in the domain of heaven is particularly attractive.

Through such a pair of eyes, it can be inferred that this female nun's appearance should be excellent.

However, during the robbery, if the other party was hurt so badly that they were too lazy to treat the robbed person, and they wanted to sell it to some special occasions, they would just kill it.

I thought it would be a pity to kill such a beauty, but they didn't hesitate in their actions. Everyone sacrificed their spirit weapons and killed her.