495 : Wen Tutu's news

In the early morning of the next day, Bai Li Chi came to the guest house of the Danling Temple.

Originally there was no guest house in the Pill Spirit Hall. Ni Danfeng, the master of the Pill Spirit Hall, gave an order to vacate if there is no one, so that the disciples of the Pill Spirit Hall can arrange them properly so that the guests can live in comfortable and at home.

All the disciples who asked the virtual palace knew that this time their Master Ni brought back a very powerful alchemist. They asked the virtual palace to create conditions even if there were no conditions, and they thoughtfully wanted to keep people in the virtual palace.

So, even if the disciple of Xu Gong hadn't seen anyone yet, he didn't know what the other party had, and he had already respected him a little.

This is also the normal state of the world towards alchemists, especially for high-level alchemists and followers.

Since Ni Danfeng didn't say anything, the disciples who asked Xu Gong seldom knew what level of alchemist Ning Yuzhou was, and they all regarded him as a king-level alchemist like Ni Danfeng, so they naturally respected him very much.

Hearing that Baili came here late, Wen Qiao walked out of the guest room and saw Bailichi who was squatting there and talking to Wen Gungun.

Bai Lichi with the monsters is more pure and cheerful than when facing human cultivation, and the childish look gives people the illusion that he will always be an undergrowth.

"Young Master Baili." Wen Qiao said hello politely.

Baili looked over, eyes like the sun in the sky, and said happily: "Wen girl, long time no see! Yesterday I heard that you also came to Wenxu Palace, and I want to come and find you."

Wen Qiao's mouth pursed, and after talking to him for a while, she suddenly asked, "Senior Piaoxu is asking about the virtual palace?"

Baili froze for a while, even though she didn't know why she suddenly asked them about the ancestor of the virtual palace, she still answered truthfully: "It seems that Aunt Xu went out a few years ago. I don't know where she gone."

Venerable Yuan Shengjing has a noble status, and he will not find someone to report when he goes out. It is difficult for the disciples below to figure out their whereabouts.

Wen Qiao wondered, could it be that Fairy Piaoxu was still investigating those dark shadows?

Ning Jichen heard the movement outside and walked out of the room. He happened to see the men and women bathing in the morning light in the romantic courtyard of Linghua.

Both of them are pure people, with bright smiles, as clear as their souls, without haze, and when they stand together, they look very good.

Ning Jichen's heart suddenly burst, and he subconsciously searched for it, and soon found his son.

I saw his son standing by the door, leaning against the door frame a little lazily, his eyes silently looking at this side, the shadow of the eaves slid over his eyebrows, and he didn't know what he was thinking.

Ning Jichen's heart tightened, thinking silently, his son should not have misunderstood, right? Just for him to see, they all felt that the two were too close, looking at the incomparable match, how much would it be a little tasteful, right?

"Yo, what are you talking about? So happy?"

The teacher jumped out lifelessly, and did not consciously insert it horizontally. The careless appearance made people want to beat him up.

But seeing him appear, it made Ning Jichen breathe a sigh of relief, really worried about his son's taste, and then suffocated his body.

When Bai Lichi saw them, he greeted them friendly and said with a smile: "I heard that Miss Wen is here. I want to find Miss Wen to stroll around. I found a good place."