586 : Back to Qingyanzhou

Before dark, the Blue Wing Wolf King and his party finally returned to Qingyanzhou.

Although Qingyanzhou is a little far away from the abandoned Huangsha City, at the speed of a practitioner in the Yuanhuang Realm, he can go back and forth in time in a day. Shi Wuming and Min Jishu, who were not in the Yuanhuang realm, were led by Wen Tutu and Sheng Zhenhai, so they did not hold back.

The group had just arrived at the Qingyan Oasis, and attracted the attention of the group of blue-winged demon wolves that were active in the oasis.

The sky gradually dimmed, and a purple gauze of twilight hung tenaciously at the end of the desert.

In the huge oasis, red dan cherry fruits are hung everywhere, exuding an alluring sweet fragrance, a cloud-like camel beast leisurely gnaws on the dan cherry fruits hanging on the branches, some green Wing Demon Wolf drilled around in the dense forest.

At the entrance of Qingyanzhou, there is a huge strange stone, and a shallow claw mark can be seen on the strange stone.

Seeing and Wen Qiao's gaze fell on the claw marks of the strange stone, the Blue Winged Wolf King's stern face showed a little smile, and said: "This is caught by the child with hidden wings. It usually has nothing to do, so he like to catch it... …"

"Wow!"

A green-winged demon wolf that looked like it was still growing up sprang out of the bushes and rushed straight towards the green-winged wolf king.

When he was about to pounce on the Blue Wing Wolf King, the Blue Wing Demon Wolf abruptly turned around and pounced on Wen Qiao.

"Ooooooooooooo~~~"

The blue-winged demon wolf that pounced on Wen Qiao screamed very milkyly. It erected its upper body, about the same height as Wen Qiao, but like a little wolf pup, resting its head on her shoulders, with the wings on its back closed. He gathered Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou, who was standing next to them, in their wings.

Wen Qiao was full of it, and she couldn't help laughing when she heard the cry: "It turned out to be a little wolf pup, who has grown up like this."

Seeing that he recognizes himself, the little wolf is so happy that he screams and screams, and even throws his father aside.

Ning Yuzhou pushed the closed blue wings aside, and was about to say something, but the little wolf who had rubbed the Wen Qiao raised her head and glanced at him, and put his head directly on her shoulder, and he was irritated by him again. "Ooooooo" shouted.

It still remembers that this person always made alchemy for him to eat, and he liked it very much.

Everyone present couldn't help but look at it.

Only to smell the rabbit is not a taste, squeeze over and say: "Little wolf, do you still recognize me?"

The little wolf naturally didn't recognize the form of Smell Bunny, but he remembered the breath on his body. When his eyes were poisoned by the bandits of Heiyan Gorge, he still looked after Sniff Bunny, the nanny rabbit.

The little wolf leaped at him and gave him a loving lick.

Wen Tutu disliked it, and stretched out his hand to rub its head, secretly calculating that it has a conscience.

When the old man returned, the little wolf was so happy that he ignored his father and ran around Wen Qiao and them.

Outside Qingyanzhou, the sky was completely dark, and the wind and sand rose again.

The Blue Wing Wolf King brought Wen Qiao and others to a cave mansion.

Although this cave house looked rough, it should have a lot of furnishings. Like other yellow sand cities, it was arranged in a habitable sand city model. It was not much better than when they first came here, and there was not even a place to sit.