471 : Ice Locusts

The bad premonition in the hearts of the Ice Phoenix tribe quickly came true.

When they approached Snowy City, they were blocked by a group of ice locusts.

Ice locusts are like ice. When they are hidden deliberately, they can melt into the surrounding ice and snow, making it impossible to detect their existence. Many foreign cultivators suffer from this and are unsuspectingly hidden. The ice locust attacked and strangled.

Although there is not much snow falling in the underground space of the Snow Territory, there are not many places where ice is frozen. Those ice locusts hide in the crevices of the ice, as long as they choose to stay still, the breath of life is extremely weak, even for the Ice Phoenix tribe. Find. However, the ice phoenix tribe has struggled with the ice locusts a lot of times, and the ability to detect ice locusts is not comparable to that of foreign cultivators, and they can always be found in the first time.

Just as at this moment, when they passed a frozen passage, the Ice Phoenix tribe suddenly shouted, blocking their way forward.

"Don't go there, there are ice locusts in ambush ahead."

The people who asked Xugong looked forward, and their consciousness swept across.

The passage is flat and smooth, and the solid ice adheres to the rock wall, creating an incomparably strong underground space passage, even if the Yuanhuang Realm fights here, it will not collapse. This is also the characteristic of the underground space of the Snow Region, because it is strong enough to withstand the lethal power of the Yuanhuang Realm, that it will become a habitat for the creatures of the Snow Region to choose during the period of frequent death icicles.

"No? Where is it?"

Shi Wuming and Bai Lichi looked at it, but they couldn't tell why.

The Bingfeng people are very experienced. They took out a bunch of white things from their storage bags. The things looked like snow and frost tidbits, but they didn't know what was spilled on it, and it smelled a little pungent.

The Ice Phoenix tribe ignited it with fire, and then threw it toward the passage ahead.

This is the snow frost tidbits soaked in a certain kind of concoction, which emits a stimulating odor of ice locusts when it burns, allowing the ice locusts to appear on their own initiative.

As if for an instant, the originally smooth passage squirmed, and those smooth ice in the eyes of everyone turned out to be ice locusts with layer after layer attached. The ice locusts vary in thickness and size. When they are attached to the ice layer, The body can actually blend with the surrounding ice layer, without a trace of gaps, which can deceive the eyes of the world and the exploration of the divine sense.

After the ice locusts lurking around the passage were alarmed, they rushed towards them one after another.

Seeing that the entire passage is full of ice locusts, everyone's scalp is numb, if they walk over without knowing it, I am afraid that they will be surrounded by ice locusts instantly and become their rations.

They guarded the entrance of the passage, as if waiting for a rabbit. They only needed to be responsible for killing the ice locusts that came over. They didn't have to worry about the danger behind them, and quickly solved the group of ice locusts.

After collecting the remaining ice core of the ice locust, a group of people quickly passed through the passage and headed towards Snowy City.

However, afterwards, they encountered more and more ice locusts. Some of these ice locusts were like those in the tunnel. Some of these ice locusts were hidden for sneak attacks, or when hunting around, they directly rushed over when they found them.