531 : Meet the ten Yuan Emperor

When the door opened, Wen Qiao and his party quickly leaped into the door.

After a few breaths, the door behind him closed silently, blocking the sight of prying eyes outside.

When they saw the situation inside the door, everyone was stunned. This is obviously an alchemy room. There are rows of shelves near the wall. There are many pills and jade boxes on the shelves. There is also a statue of Dan furnace in the center of the room.

"Is the palace master an alchemist?" Su Molan guessed.

Previously, because of the formation of the palace gate of the Senluo Temple, it was speculated that the hall master was an array mage, but after seeing the appearance of the alchemy room here, I felt that the hall master may be an alchemist, even if it is not, it should be alchemy interested.

They first went to the shelf to check the pill bottles and jade boxes.

Jing Jue was very excited. Seeing these things, he intuitively felt that they were going to make a fortune.

This is why when I heard that the ancient cave mansion was about to be born, countless cultivators tried their best to come in. Such a well-preserved cave mansion usually has countless treasures left by the owner. Those who are predestined will get it. The cultivator who enters the cave mansion to explore will all The harvest is quite fruitful.

However, when he opened the pill bottle, Jing Jue was dull.

"What? It turns out that it has lost its efficacy." Wen Tutu put it down in disappointment, and went to check the jade boxes.

The jade boxes are all used to hold spirit grass and spirit medicine. When you open it, the spirit grass and spirit medicine inside have lost their medicinal properties like those spirit pills, leaving only dry waste residue, which is useless at all.

Shi Wuming grinned and said: "It's not surprising. Since it is an ancient cave, it has been proved that it has existed for a long time. Even if these elixirs are protected by formations, they will lose their medicinal properties in time and become a bunch of useless things."

So I really can't think of the Ancient Cave Mansion too well.

Su Molan and Pei Qiyu thought of the underground palace of Chiri Villa, where the panacea was similar to the situation here, so they were not disappointed.

Probably the most disappointing one is Jing Jue. He originally thought that he could earn money to go to other continents here, but he didn't know that it was useless at all.

Ning Yuzhou walked to the pill furnace and looked at the pill furnace.

With a purple-golden appearance and a chi pattern painted on it, he stretched out his hand and flicked the pill furnace, and said with satisfaction: "This pill furnace has a good appearance. It is a king-level spiritual tool, the purple chi pill furnace. Daddy, it will make alchemy for you."

The pill furnace Ning Jichen used was made by his son himself, and it was just an earth-level pill furnace.

Although Ning Yuzhou was already a heavenly weapon refiner, he was too busy during this period of time to refine a heavenly weapon.

Ning Jichen accepted it with a smile.

Although Jing Jue looked envious, he also took it for granted that he came in with their spirit pill, and the treasure he found was of course obtained by the other party.

Everyone turned around in the room, and regrettably found that the only useful thing in this alchemy room was this purple chick pill furnace.

"There is a door there." Wen Qiao said, pointing to the end of the alchemy room.