556 : Demon Lord

Wen Qiao didn't expect that the depths of the earth were once a channel to communicate between the human world and the nether world, and she couldn't complain that so many soul beasts could be bred.

So how did these evil spirits come from?

Xu knew the doubts in everyone's hearts, and the demon master did not conceal it, "If the deity didn't guess wrong, it should have been left during the Three Realms War." He looked at the continent where the Eighth Formation Juntiantu was located, and said in a deep voice," This is the fragments of the ancient battlefield. There must be many such things. Fortunately, they were swallowed into the body space by the giant beast, and the existence of the giant beast should be to suppress the evil spirit in the abyss and make it can't completely rush out of the abyss..."

But the behemoth is already dead, and one day it can't be suppressed.

If left alone, this evil spirit will become stronger and stronger, until one day it rushes out of the abyss and destroys the entire continent together with the tide of soul beasts that are polluted and mad.

Everyone was frightened at hearing, and then there was a burst of rejoicing.

Fortunately, Jing Jue successfully summoned the red lotus karma fire. With this red lotus karma fire suppressed, sooner or later, the evil spirit remaining in the depths of the earth could be wiped out.

"The previous beast..." Li Yaonian frowned, "somewhat familiar."

"It won't be here specifically to suppress the evil spirits, right?" The Silver Moon Demon Sovereign also observed.

The fragments of the ancient battlefield in the giant beast's body, as well as the eight formations of Juntian map, are easy for people to connect them, and then come to a conclusion: the giant beast sacrificed itself and kept silently in the depths of the earth.

Until one day, the Red Lotus Karma Fire was summoned from Nether, it finally completed its mission and disappeared into dust.

The demon lord was silent for a moment, "If the deity didn't guess wrong, that giant beast is the master of Senluo Temple-Nine Lives Chaos Beast."

"Impossible!" Jing Jue retorted excitedly, "We have seen a puppet beast with the appearance of the Nine Lives Chaos Beast in the Sanluo Sanctuary. Its coat color is gray-blue. The giant beast just now is obviously black……"

Since the Jiu Ming Chaos Beast refined so many puppet beasts according to his own body, it means that he shouldn't change his own body shape specially, he is just like that.

When he saw the whole picture of the giant beast, he felt familiar, and only now remembered, but it was not familiar, it was clearly the group of puppet beasts with nine tails that he encountered in the Senluo Temple.

So, what else does not understand, the appearance of those puppet beasts should be the appearance of the Nine Lives Chaos Beast.

None of the people present were stupid. They connected those clues and quickly came to a conclusion.

The demon master frowned and thought for a moment, "Xu is the Nine Lives Chaos Beast suppressed here, its body absorbs too much evil, it will become like that."

It was obvious that the body of the behemoth had been contaminated.

Everyone's hearts jumped slightly, and they couldn't help but think of the huge heart they encountered when they were sucked into the blood-filled space.

That was obviously the heart of the Nine Lives Chaos Beast, but that heart was evil, and many blood beasts were even born. They destroyed it directly at the time, and then went out from there to the internal space of the Jiu Ming Chaos Beast.