587 : Double repair ceremony

The name of "too bad" sounds like a pseudonym that doesn't want to be distracted.

In this regard, everyone is not surprised.

Since the other party can create such a secret underground space under the abandoned Huangsha City, and spend countless hours researching those eternal life secret techniques that violate the rules of nature, it can be seen that it is very mysterious, and naturally it will not be easy for people to touch the news.

Even so, Sheng Zhenhai and his wife decided to investigate.

"Why don't you and I go over and have a look tomorrow." Sheng Zhenhai said to Ning Yuzhou.

Ning Yuzhou didn't speak, but stared at Gong Zhihong.

Gong Zhihong was seen by him as cold sweats continued, but the young master Ning looked kind, but he was inexplicably frightened. Now he doesn't want to escape from this group of people, just want to save his life. In order to save his life, Gong Zhihong tried his best and finally got a clever move.

"Young Master Ning, this time the abandoned Huangsha City was destroyed. I have passed the news before. It is estimated that the person will come to investigate soon. You can stay nearby and wait for the person to come."

Ning Yuzhou nodded: "This is a good idea."

Gong Zhihong breathed a sigh of relief, and was about to say something, when he suddenly saw the other party take out a spirit pill and handed it to him.

"What kind of spirit pill is this?" His heart and liver trembled slightly. The color of this spirit pill looked weird. It turned out to be dark red in the blue, translucent, and the smell was a bit choking. What is normal thing?

"A kind of tricky pill." Ning Yuzhou explained kindly, "You can swallow it so I can trust you."

Although Gong Zhihong was nervous, he had to bow his head under the eaves, and he had to open his mouth obediently, let the spirit pill put it into his mouth, and instantly turned into a strange liquid medicine and slipped into his body.

He shivered, his face a little ugly.

Seeing Ning Yuzhou controlling the person, Sheng Zhenhai waved his hand to take the bound spirit off his body, allowing him to regain his freedom.

"You can leave now." Ning Yuzhou said warmly, "If there is any situation in the future, you only need to have someone bring the information to Qingyanzhou."

Gongzhi Hongqi Ai Ai asked: "The spirit pill just now..."

Ning Yuzhou just remembered what it looked like, and took out a pill bottle and threw it to him, "This is an antidote. Take one in July every year. It can be suppressed temporarily. If you finish eating in the future, you can go to Chixiaozong to find me. ."

Gong Zhihong's face twitched, but he dared not say anything, and hurriedly left with his pill bottle.

After he left, everyone discussed how to find the person behind the scenes.

"Go and take a look at the abandoned Huangsha City first." Ning Yuzhou quickly made a decision.

Before it was too late, they left Qingyanzhou and came near the abandoned Huangsha City. Because they didn't know which direction the other party would come from, they decided to separate the people and guard where they might appear everywhere.

It is very difficult to ambush in a mobile desert. First of all, the wind and sand at night makes people unable to look forward to it for a long time. You must choose a place with sandstone nearby, and you can hide in the sandstone when night falls.