464 : Wen Qiao advance

Wanting to know what Liu Qingyun's essence and blood do is easy, Xue Xiao specifically asked Sang Yufei and Baili Chi to talk to the Xugong disciples for a while, and quickly locked the scope.

So after Liu Qingyun, Xue Xiao also came over.

Xue Xiao didn't hide it, and asked straightforwardly: "Young Master Ning, I want to know why Qing Yun gave you the blood yesterday."

"She asked me to save you." Ning Yuzhou said calmly, "so I need a drop of her blood."

Xue Xiao was silent for a moment.

Although he had already guessed in his heart, he did not understand why Liu Qingyun approached Ning Yuzhou. From what he saw and heard during this period of time, he naturally understood that the people of Ning Yuzhou had a good origin, but his alchemy was not the most powerful, and he had not even reached the heavenly level, the king-level and heaven-level alchemists of the Tianlun Continent. His alchemy is better than him.

Ning Yuzhou ignored his tangled mood and said, "You came just right, and I will check your body."

Xue Xiao didn't refuse. Since Liu Qingyun believed him, and didn't even hide the secret that her blood could heal the Bingfeng tribe, he naturally wouldn't say anything and chose to trust her.

After checking him up, Ning Yuzhou asked nonchalantly: "You have the blood of the ice phoenix, can you transform into an ice phoenix?"

Xue Xiao was startled slightly, and quickly said, "No!"

Although they are called the Ice Phoenix clan, they are actually the descendants of the Ice Phoenix, and they are the descendants of relatively thin blood. They can only maintain a human form, and can no longer transform into an ice phoenix. They only benefited from the ice phoenix bloodline in their bodies, and became the overlord of the Snow Region, living in the Snow Region, and becoming a powerful ethnic group.

The ice phoenix bloodline made them strong enough not to be bullied by the outside world, but it also shackled them.

Xue Xiao was silent, and suddenly asked, "Young Master Ning, why did you mention it suddenly?"

"Just to understand." Ning Yuzhou looked indifferently, knowing that the other party was a smart person and didn't mean to hide it, so he said directly, "I have negotiated with Ms. Liu about the remuneration, and I will try my best to cure you."

The Phoenix Jade Emperor is rare, Liu Qingyun has it in her hand, so she naturally wants to get it over.

Xue Xiao said thank you, but he felt a little heavy.

Although he felt that the people of Ning Yuzhou had extraordinary origins, he did not hold much hope. Even the king-level alchemist of the Heavenly Wheel Continent couldn't do anything about it. What about an earth-level alchemist? It's just that he doesn't want to disappoint Liu Qingyun, so he will actively cooperate.

It's just that he didn't know what Liu Qingyun used as compensation, which made him a little uncomfortable.

Because Ning Yuzhou wanted to treat Xue Xiao, the matter of leaving was naturally pushed back.

When the few people in Shi Wuming learned of this result, they had no opinion at all.

Ever since the Ice Phoenix tribesmen exchanged their own special products for their pill, the impression of the Ice Phoenix tribe of these foreign cultivators has changed drastically. They no longer hold hostility, and instead wish they could stay in the tribe for more to get more specialties of the Snow Realm and exchange them for spirit pills.

Ning Yuzhou's best pill had already conquered them.

Of course, because Ning Yuzhou is now only a prefecture-level alchemist, the ice ginseng that the ice phoenix people took out is not something that can be exchanged at the prefecture level, so they can exchange it with other equivalent heavenly materials and earth treasures, which is very popular with the ice phoenix people. Both parties are very satisfied.