461 : Xue Xiao

The white hair was spread on the snowy sheets, as if they were one with it.

The unconscious person sees a sense of ice and snow, which is as unreal as a snowman carved out of ice and snow. His lips are extremely pale, his complexion is a kind of snowy pale, he looks like lying there quietly, adding a bit of fragility, it seems that the next moment he will turn into ice and disappear.

Liu Qingyun looked at the person on the bed in silence.

Patriarch Bingfeng's icy eyes were smooth and regretful. He looked at Liu Qingyun and said stiffly: "How do you save him?"

Liu Qingyun: "Get out!"

"You..." Patriarch Bingfeng was angered again, and the veins of his hand holding the long stick made by the Snow Frost Tree were exposed.

If it weren’t for this woman to be a disciple of Wenxugong and could save Xuexiao, he would have killed her a long time ago, so why leave Xuexiao’s heart and let Xuexiao not hesitate to carry a weak body and leave the snowy field to find her? This woman's cold appearance was more restrained and ruthless than the feelings of their ice phoenix clan, as if she didn't know what it was.

Is she really affectionate for Xue Xiao?

Patriarch Bingfeng took a deep breath and said coldly: "You can only have half an hour's time in this seat. After half an hour, this seat will come in."

When the words fell, Patriarch Bingfeng walked out without waiting for her reaction.

Liu Qingyun ignored the leaving Clan Chief Bingfeng, her eyes fell heavily on the person on the bed.

The door closed with a clatter, and the whole room was terribly quiet.

I don't know how long it took, Liu Qingyun leaned slightly, printed her lips on the cold and pale lips of the man on the bed, and at the same time passed a mouthful of blood.

When she stood up, her face became pale.

Then, she lifted her skirt and sat on the edge of the bed, stretched out a finger, gently pressed the brow of the person on the bed, and closed her eyes.

"Qing Yun?"

A weak voice sounded in the silent room.

Liu Qingyun opened her eyes and met a pair of eyes that were as cold as frost and snow. Then when the owner of those eyes smiled at her, the smile was cleaner than the snow in the snowy area, and even a little softer, as if the white snow exposed to the sun was so soft that it would melt into water in the next moment.

Liu Qingyun retracted her hand, tucked the quilt covering him, and whispered, "Are you better?"

Xue Xiao just smiled at her, a clean and shy smile, adding a bit of joy.

However, when this joy saw her pale face, he suddenly remembered something, struggling to sit up, grabbed her hand tightly with one hand, and said anxiously, "You, are you... …"

Liu Qingyun let him hold it and looked down and said: "Only in this way can I save you!"

"I don't need your help!" In a hurry, bloodshot spilled from the corners of his lips and his throat was sweet, he bent down directly.

Liu Qingyun put her hand on his back and lost some spiritual energy to relieve the blood turbulence in his heart, still the appearance of silence.

Feeling the trickle of spiritual power entering his body, he couldn't help putting his arms around her and burying his face in her arms.

"I don't want to waste your blood... That was the case at the beginning, so I chose to return to the domain of snow... I'm sorry, I was useless, I shouldn't provoke you back then..."