432 : Phoenix Nirvana

In order to wait for the phoenix egg to break, Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou stayed temporarily.

This is the site of the red lotus karma fire. Ordinary creatures cannot easily approach, let alone cultivators who practice against the sky. Whether it is a human or a ghost, if you don't want to experience the pain of burning like a soul, you can only stop far away.

Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou are the only people closest to the red lotus industry.

The time they came was too coincidental. If it weren't for the meteor dragon and the little unicorn, I'm afraid that when the Red Lotus Industry Fire spotted them, they would attack immediately. But even so, the two did not try to get close to the Red Lotus Karma Fire, let alone to subdue it.

During the time they waited, they encountered several black evil attacks.

Every time they appear very suddenly, they come from all directions, like a group of fierce and evil things without a shape, pervasive. If it weren't for them to have room to escape, I'm afraid the consequences would not be too good.

These evil things that are formed by gathering the evil spirits of the heaven and the earth have no intelligence, but instinctively attack the red lotus karmic fire, until they are burned by the red lotus karmic fire, it turns into a gray mist and spreads in the Mochizuki Island.

Seeing this, Wen Qiao finally understood where the gray mist shrouded over Mochizuki Island came from.

This evil thing looked like a mist of black evil, the number of which was unknown, was suppressed under the deep pit, wrestling with the red lotus karmic fire that suppressed them, and wanted to break free from the red lotus karmic fire.

So they will instinctively attack the red lotus karmic fire every once in a while.

"I can't blame the ominous aura hidden in these gray mists." Wen Qiao said, remembering the feeling of the gray mist sliding across the skin like a layer of slippery cold yarn when they landed on the island. Then she asked Meteor Dragon, "Senior Long Yi, if this gray mist accumulates in small quantities, will it bring danger to Mochizuki Island and even other places outside the island?"

The meteor dragon coiled the stone pillar, looking from a distance, the black stone pillar and the gray-white dragon formed a rough and thrilling picture, which made people unable to look away.

Meteorite's eyes closed slightly, as if he didn't want to pay attention to her.

Although the god emperor family has a natural attraction to the monster beasts, the meteorite dragon is now a dead creature, living in this gloomy place like a meteor dragon, naturally it is no longer rare for the god emperor family.

So Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou were ignorant of them.

In the end, the caring and lovely little Qilin replied, "Of course it will, but don't worry, there will be nothing wrong with Long Yi."

Hearing this, Wen Qiao suddenly remembered what they had seen after passing through the canyon. It seemed that the gray fog in the place where the meteor dragon was located was indeed thinner than other places, and even the ominous aura that seemed to be absent disappeared.

Wen Qiao looked at the meteorite dragon entrenched on the stone pillar, and felt enlightened.

As a divine beast before his death, the meteorite dragon has fallen into an evil dead creature, but the instincts belonging to the divine beast remain unchanged, and will subconsciously purify those ominous gray mists.

Can't blame Meteor Dragon for staying here.

Thinking of this, Wen Qiao's gaze towards the meteor dragon became very soft. Even though the dragon had never given them a good face from the beginning of the meeting, it had never refused what it should do.