584 : Water of life

After the first heavy thunderstorm is finished, the second heavy brewing takes a while before it breaks down.

It was the first time that Sheng Zhenhai and his wife and Min Jishu had seen such a terrifying Yuanhuang Realm Thunder Tribulation, and they were all frightened.

Ordinary people have to worry about not being able to go through the thunder tribulation smoothly, not to mention the terrible thunder tribulation now, they are worried that Ning Yuzhou will not be able to pass through, and even die for it.

"This second thunder tribulation seems to be brewing longer than others. Could it be that the longer the brewing, the greater the power?" Min Jishu couldn't help asking.

Although Sheng Zhenhai and his wife had experienced the thunder tribulation of Yuanhuang realm, their thunder tribulation seemed much more normal in comparison. There was no way to compare their thunder tribulation with Ning Yuzhou's, which was totally unreasonable.

"Maybe." Sheng Zhenhai said uncertainly.

The first, second, and third sky thunders of the second weight have been smashed down.

Every sky thunder seemed to want to split the souls of those who crossed the Tribulation, not only the sky was amazing, but when it hit the bottom, the yellow sand exploded and it had been split into a big pit.

When the fourth sky thunder came down, Shi Wuming was keenly aware of what was wrong.

Not only him, Sheng Zhenhai and Liu Ruozhu also found out.

"Hey, it seems that the sky thunder has bypassed Yuzhou and slashed under the yellow sand?" Liu Ruozhu asked uncertainly.

"Senior Liu, you read that right." Shi Wuming said affirmatively, "Tian Lei has been hacking underground, regardless of Brother Ning."

Everyone was a little surprised. They didn’t understand why the sky thunder didn’t hack the people who crossed the thunder tribulation. Instead, they hacked others first. In this case, there is only one possibility, that is, there is something buried under the yellow sand that is more intolerable than the people who are piercing the thunder tribulation existence in the world...

"Couldn't it be that the underground space of Huangsha City was what Tianlei hacked?" Sheng Zhenhai asked in surprise, turning his head to look at Wen Qiao and Wen Tutu.

Wen Qiao squinted his eyes and looked at it for a while, "There is the water of life in the underground space, which gives birth to immortal and immortal things."

What is immortal and immortal?

The faces of Sheng Zhenhai and his wife changed drastically, and they instantly understood why Tian Lei had chosen to turn around Ning Yuzhou and hack the underground space first.

No matter how powerful the creatures in the lower realm are, they cannot achieve immortality and achieve immortality. This is a violation of the laws of nature, and heaven does not allow it. If someone made something like this here, he wouldn't blame Tianlei for choosing to hack it.

Just before the first heavy thunder tribulation, Tianlei wiped out the large formation of Huangsha City. There was no large formation to hide. The atmosphere of the space under Huangsha City could not avoid the perception of the sky thunder, and naturally it also attracted the sky thunder warning. .

Shi Wuming looked stunned.

He just said, according to the sky thunder that wished to smash the big demon, how could he suddenly stop smashing people, and instead smash others. Although the big demon is indeed hateful, there are people who dare to engage in this immortal immortal art under the eyelids of the law of heaven, which naturally attracts the jealousy of the rules, and we will finish it first.