546 : Blood Feather Demon Venerable

The Silver Moon Demon Venerable also noticed the Blood Feather Demon Venerable who followed, but her expression remained unchanged, and she obviously didn't want to pay attention to it.

After a while, they met the blood beast again.

Before they could make a move, the Blood Feather Demon Venerable waved his hand and grabbed the group of blood beasts, and the blood beasts disappeared in his hands. Every blood beast disappeared, and the blood qi on his body was strong. Although it was not too much for the Yuan Emperor realm, it was also a terrible amount to accumulate less.

After the last blood beast disappeared, the Blood Feather Demon Venerable couldn't help but tsk.

The level of these blood beasts is too low for him to absorb, but it is a pity that those powerful high-level blood beasts are not easy to meet.

Next, whenever they encounter a blood beast, the Blood Feather Demon Venerable will solve it. Yinyue Demon Venerable and Wen Qiao will line up to the side, just waiting for him to solve it.

This gave them a kind, the Blood Feather Demon Venerable followed, as if to guard them specially.

This speculation was confirmed by the Silver Moon Demon Lord.

When moving forward again, the Silver Moon Demon Venerable suddenly said: "The previous deity encountered a powerful blood beast and suffered extremely severe injuries..."

"How powerful is it?" Blood Feather Demon Venerable asked with interest.

"As long as it is stronger than the one you encountered just now, it will definitely not lose the strength of the emperor."

The Blood Feather Demon Venerable became more and more interested, waiting to know that the Silver Moon Demon Venerable had killed that powerful blood beast, and let it return to this space, the disappointment was beyond words.

"It seems that your luck is really good." The Blood Feather Demon said enviously.

Silver Moon Demon Venerable glanced at him with a smile, and if someone else said this, she would definitely think it was gloating. However, if the Blood Feather Demon Venerable knew that he wanted to use the blood beasts in this space to cultivate, he knew that he was indeed envious.

And the experience of the Silver Moon Demon Venerable also made the Blood Feather Demon Venerable think that following her, he would definitely meet a powerful blood beast again, and naturally he didn't want to leave.

Yinyue Demon Venerable's reaction was calm, and when she saw Wen Qiao tham, she were still in the mood to smile at them seductively.

So Wen Qiao and the others understood that the Silver Moon Demon Venerable was trying to tie the Blood Feather Demon Venerable to them, so that they would have more combat power. What could be more useful in this kind of place than Blood Feather Demon Venerable who needs blood beast cultivation?

Facts have proved that Yinyue Demon Venerable's move is very wise.

As they moved forward, the level of the blood beasts they encountered got higher and higher, and the number also increased. Not only that, but the blood around them became more intense, which made people realize that they might have penetrated into a certain center of this space.

The Blood Feather Demon Sovereign had already red eyes, and had no time to pay attention to the surroundings.

When a blood beast full of powerful aura appeared, the eyes of the Blood Feather Demon Lord turned into vertical pupils, and fine scales appeared on his face. This was when the Demon Xiu was extremely excited, he could not restrain the partial demonization of his body.