494 : Fat hairy ball

When Xiao Fenghuang finally realized that the fat ball that Shi Wuming said was too fat to fly, he became angry.

It chirped sharply, and then like an angry bird, it rushed towards the teacher without life, and began to peck at his face. Fortunately, it still remembers that it can't breathe fire casually, otherwise it will definitely be worse if the teacher is dead.

The teacher had no life to hold his head and scurry, and shouted: "Oh oh oh, smell the hair, don't peck, don't peck, are you a woodpecker? We have something to say! Good boys can't attack people casually..."

Little Phoenix pecked and chirped angrily, yelling at him.

As a beauty-loving and narcissistic phoenix, the most angry thing in life is that some people question their beauty. Now they are questioned as a fat ball. How can they be tolerated?

The little phoenix, who didn't realize it at all, didn't feel that he was fat, but that the teacher had no life and no eyesight.

Ning Jichen said with some worry, "Is it okay to Wen Maomao? Will its mouth hurt?"

They all knew that Shi Wuming's body was called steel and iron bones, and it was not broken at all. Little Phoenix pecked at him when he was born, and it hurt himself. Even the sacred beast Phoenix hurts his mouth because of the mouthful of him, which shows how powerful this guy's body is.

Wen Qiao calmly said: "It's okay, this time I went to Thunder Realm. It swallowed a lot of sky fire, which is different from the past."

The little phoenix was no longer just born. After swallowing the ice phoenix condensed beads and the sky fire contained in the sky thunder, it also allowed it to accumulate a lot of power. Its beak became harder and stronger. It hurts a bit, but the anger has already overshadowed the pain, and it makes him want to kill him.

Even its mother never disliked it as being fat, this guy actually said that it was fat into a ball, and slapped him!

Ning Yuzhou put down the Thunder Emperor Essence Stone and looked at the phoenix that flew high and low and pounced on the teacher's lifelessness. It was indeed too fat.

"Here you know, come here." Ning Yuzhou greeted the cheap boy.

The teacher who hugged his head was lifeless, as if he was amnesty, and said quickly: "Wen Maomao, your father called you, hurry over!"

Little Phoenix took another bite at him, and then flew towards his father.

Ning Jichen saw this fat ball that made people feel like it was flying very hard, and silently gave Shi Wuming a sympathetic look. In fact, Shi Wuming was right. Little Phoenix is ​​really fat like a tuo ball, super class.

Little Phoenix happily plunged his head into his father's arms and rolled in his arms coquettishly. Although it doesn't seem to grow much, it still looks like a little chicken cub, but it is wide and fat, develops horizontally, and directly develops into a ball.

The little fluffy yellow ball, round and round, will do whatever you want.

Ning Yuzhou squeezed its fragile and fluffy little wings, squeezed it, and examined its body.

Little Phoenix obediently made him toss all the way, looking at him moist with black bean eyes, his cute and cute appearance, set off his chubby, silly body, and the people around him inexplicably felt compassion.

Cubs are born to arouse the concern and love of all living beings, especially a cub that looks cute and well-behaved.

Ning Jichen couldn't help smiling. He reached out and touched Xiao Fenghuang's hairy body. When he rubbed his head, the smile on his face became deeper.